BY DOLCE & GABBANA

DOLCE&GABBANA Pour Homme Eau de Toilette, 4.2 oz. Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Haley C.
Bend, OR
Light blue is so amazing and I love that it smells so different on every different person you spray it on but regardless it always smells so good. I got my boyfriend the small bottle then next got him
The biggest one cause we can't live without.
ARLETTE A.
Las Vegas, NV
My husband actually has the men one ,and I lovvve the smell it's like not to strong but it's smells good.Yes I like to use it every now & then even though it's the men's one.
Esfir P.
Erie, PA
Got this for my brother, but the scent wasn't really that great, but that's of course, for my taste. Also it doesn't last on him for too long. Even though I love their products, I probably won't repurchase this one
Cintia G.
Whittier, CA
This perfume has quickly become one of my all time favorites. I use it on a daily basis and what I like most is that the scent lasts so long. I have people compliment me often and the scent remains on the clothes for days. The scent is fresh, not flowery which I personally enjoy. Would repurchase.
Susie J.
Wonderful scent for men. Heavy on tobacco and natural dirty notes, which I love, with a light scent of musk and powder. Lovely and not offensive at all. Romantic and clean, lasts a long time. Lovely.
Elida B.
Kansas City, MO
I bought it for my husband, he loved it and so did I, it was my favorite perfume so I asked him to always put some one whenever we were going on a special date.
Lauren M.
Fayetteville, AR
This is my favorite brand of perfume. Light blue is my absolute favorite! I usually get a light blue kit for Christmas and it is gone by spring. I love this!
Carla G.
Nice fresh scent for everyday use! I get easy headaches for smells and this was is very tolerable, easy though the smallest spritz is more than enough!
SANDRA C.
Columbus, GA
Smells good and smell last a long time my sister wears and got me addicted 1 of several fragrances that I buy always got to smell good.
Mariana G.
Brooklyn, NY
I love dolce gabbana . It's very fresh and clean smell that is not eritate you. Very femenine and they are affordable . Like it!