BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana have dedicated their classic perfume, Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme, to the elegance and style of the Italian man. An olfactory portrait, essential to that Mediterranean Latin lover, who is able to project into the collective imagination the iconic power of irresistible sex appeal and tenderness.

The Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme bottle confirms the appearance of understated elegance, yet once in the hand, reveals itself to be rounded, softening its aspect. A large cap dominates, again strictly blue on a silver ring.

Fragrance Notes:

TOP- The top notes of neroli open up with gutsy masculinity, giving way to citrus hints of mandarin and bergamot.

HEART- Lavender provides the perfume’s soul of pure freshness, like a Mediterranean breeze, studded with spicy hints of sage and pepper: evocative recollections of a mother’s fresh laundry and the classic essence of a father.

BASE-  A powerful base of tobacco provides structure for the last dry notes of cedar wood, dotted with sweet hints of tonka bean.

• "It is light and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "Definitely worth the price." in 2 reviews
  • "I'd highly recommend it." in 1 review
  • "I love this it smell great it has a soft scent.. great for a every day cologne.." in 1 review
  • "My husband uses this cologne." in 1 review
Joe M.
This is a real nice gentleman’s scent. Fresh and lively with a very good dry down. I am on my third bottle which was made in the U.K. The first bottle I purchased was made in Italy and was the original formulation. The scent  was killer and the dry down great. The longevity was also great. The UK version doesn’t seem to be as powerful. I understand the newest version is being made in France. The fragarance is still very good and it can be purchased for a reasonable price in the current market.
Kelsey K.
Bay City, TX
My boyfriend wears this & it is to DIE for. I absolutely love it. The scent lasts all day long & it never gets old or tiring. I will continue to buy this product as long as it's available! Staple cologne for sure!
Yousra A.
My husband just bought this at perfume two weeks ago and the smell is literally amazing if you buy it you want to regrets and even the bottle has nice shape and amazing packaging which is the most I love and I recommend it
Matthew R.
Talk about classy! This may be safe as an all around scent but I would rather use this for date night or close encounters. This scent has a classy feel to it, good projection and longevity and the scent itself is fantastic. This is definitely worth a purchase and I can't wait to own one!
Isaura E.
Dallas, TX
The smell is very light and wearable. It smells amazing, when I first met my husband he would wear this specific cologne. And I must say it's what attracted me to him the most. He now has a subscription with scentbird and he's ordered it more than once.
Dominique A.
DORCHESTER, MA
This cologne right here, love lobe love it. my better half can only wear it when we going out, cause I don't want other females trying to sniff around him cause he smells so good. Sounds silly but this scent mixed with his natural body scent is amazing to me. I have to make sure this stays in stock in our house, keeps a smile on my face
Annie H.
Erie
This scent is very mature and feminine. I love wearing it out on a date night, but not for daily wear. The scent reminds me of a floral arrangement. I also love the bottle, but the tinted yellow perfume is a little weird. It's a nice perfume, but not my absolute favorite.
Madeeha A.
Katy, TX
I love the scent of it!!! It's just amazing. I bought it for my husband birthday and he loved it. The scent is long lasting it stayed on his clothes even after washing!! This is a average price cologne and I recommend it.
Dayna W.
Bayville, NJ
My boyfriend has the light blue dolce & gabbana for men. I absolutely love it! It smells so good and the scent lasts long . I buy it for him every time he's starting to run low I recommend for any man to wear this
Haley C.
Bend, OR
Light blue is so amazing and I love that it smells so different on every different person you spray it on but regardless it always smells so good. I got my boyfriend the small bottle then next got him
The biggest one cause we can't live without.
tracy m.
Who else agree this cologne smell so good on men?
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does the scent last?
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
Is this a pleasant smelling cologne or overpowering?
Maria V.
New bern , NC
Does this product smell good?