Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme Eau de Toilette uploaded by Ali P.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Homme Pour Homme Eau de Toilette see more...

Buy on Kohl's
  • "It is light and smells great!" in 2 reviews
  • "Definitely worth the price." in 2 reviews
  • "I'd highly recommend it." in 1 review
  • "I love this it smell great it has a soft scent.. great for a every day cologne.." in 1 review
  • "My husband uses this cologne." in 1 review
Kelsey K.
Bay City, TX
My boyfriend wears this & it is to DIE for. I absolutely love it. The scent lasts all day long & it never gets old or tiring. I will continue to buy this product as long as it's available! Staple cologne for sure!
Annie H.
Erie
This scent is very mature and feminine. I love wearing it out on a date night, but not for daily wear. The scent reminds me of a floral arrangement. I also love the bottle, but the tinted yellow perfume is a little weird. It's a nice perfume, but not my absolute favorite.
Dayna W.
Bayville, NJ
My boyfriend has the light blue dolce & gabbana for men. I absolutely love it! It smells so good and the scent lasts long . I buy it for him every time he's starting to run low I recommend for any man to wear this
Brittany P.
My husband wears this fragrance. it is one of my favorites out. he gets a lot of compliments when he is wearing it. It does not have a musty smell like some colognes seem to.
Carrie T.
Lancaster, PA
This is my husband's everyday cologne, and it is wonderful. The smell is rich without being overpowering, and it is a stay-put cologne that last's all day. Definitely worth the price.
Paula G.
Littlerock, CA
I bought this for my husband and he loves it. It does have a bit of a strong smell but it lasts a very long time. I do recommend to smell it in person before you buy it
Kelly O S.
Ogema, WI
This is one of the nicest Eau de Toilette scents. I just love it. So does my wife. It is pricey, but in this instance, it is worth the extra dollars.
Luminita C.
Utica, MI
My husband favorite perfume.uses it when he goes to work or when we go out.has a very strong smell and lasts forever.perfect men perfume
Victoria A.
I have a male friend who wears this cologne and OMG it smells so good. I absolutely love it on him. I'd highly recommend it.
Belen D.
Miami Gardens , Florida
Dolce Gabbana is my go to fragrances. The scent is amazing . It's long lasting. Definitely recommend to everyone