BY OPI

Cool And Confident, A Scent For A Mysterious Man Who Exudes Carefree Charm And Style. Blends Of Crisp Citrus Notes, Spices, Juniper, Musks, Incense And Oak Moss Pack An Alluring, Enticing Punch. see more...

Larissa D.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this for my boyfriend and he loves it. He gets a lot of compliments when he goes out and inquiries. Easy to use/apply. It's more expensive than other options but it's worth it. Smells so good. My bd will buy again when the bottle finishes!
Danielle B.
Long Valley, NJ
This is my absolute favorite spray on deodorant! I ususLly can't use them cause they make me all sticky and I feel like they don't work. It's very easy to apply which is good. I would recommend this spray on to any women, I think this one is great. I would buy it again.
May G.
Green Oak
Once your man try's this you or he will never look back or sniff around again šŸ˜‰. Goes on Smoothly, Long Lasting, Clean Non-greasy feel, Smells Greatā€¼ļø And doesn't discolor the shirts šŸ‘šŸ»šŸ˜Ž
Chelsea D.
Okay so this might be a product for a guy, but if you're one of those girls that loves using guys deodorant instead of girls deodorant, I strongly recommend this product!
Neale E.
Henderson, NV
This product works very well I love the spray it doesn't leave anything on my shirt I got this as a gift from my friend it's easy to apply because of the spray bottle and I would definitely recommend it to perfect
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
I purchased this thinking I was getting a smaller bottle than what arrived. My mistake is, for once, to my benefit. I received a 4.5 oz bottle and will probably not have to buy cologne for A LONG TIME. This stuff is potent, but not over bearing, one spray is all it takes. I've been wearing it for 3-4 days and received compliments on it on day one. Good stuff. I had wore this scent for a couple years, maybe 5-6 years ago, and it's still the same and I love it.
Jessica M.
Mission Viejo, CA
I love this scent on my boyfriend. It kind of smells like the ocean. It's a very clean scent and smells awesome, no matter how many times I smell it. He can never put on too much!
Brittany M.
I will use anything from this brand, even if it a few years older and not quite the popular thing at the moment. just an all around great quality brand
Jennifer L.
Kissimmee, FL
omg gawd this is such a great product, i recommend it, is versatile and very handy, is a great value and i think everybody should try it at least once.
Kat C.
Columbia, MD
This depends spray smells really good but kind of isn't a really good product. It makes me smell great and that's it basically like a perfume.