BY DOLCE & GABBANA

DOLCE&GABBANA Pour Homme After Shave Lotion, 4.2 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I purchased this food my husband and he loves it. The scent lingers and it's very nice and refreshing. Absolutely worth the price.
Jewell J.
Lincoln Park, MI
This smells like a little bit of sunshine in a bottle !! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm I could wear this every day off my life! I love this!
Cait W.
Marietta, GA
Great product but it's not the best after shave lotion my husband has worn before. the price is a little much
James H.
Irving, TX
I usually get Dolce Gabanna Blue but I tried this one and it may be my new favorite. I'm already running out
Cristina G.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Love this smell. Clean sophisticated just love it over all. The price is right and a great gift for any man.
Michelle A.
Ellensburg, WA
My husband loves this and we both love the smell of it be used it with the cologne spray that matches.
Brandi J.
Saint Cloud , FL
One of my absolute favorite smells on my man! If there is one scent that reminds me of him it's this!
Yescenia  A.
Passaic, NJ
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
I got this for my son for Christmas cus he he loves it and he use it so much he runs out of it fast
Dorothy R.
SEBASTIAN, TX
This is one of my favorite after shave lotions. it helps my skin stay moisturized , and feels cool.
Eileen A.
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
I bought this for my husband and it smells so good, he likes it a lot too. Makes him feel good