Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme Intense Eau de Parfum uploaded by Bashayr S.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme Intense Eau de Parfum, 3.4 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands

Katie M.
Trussville, AL
This is the only scent that can rival YVes Saint Laurent BLack Opium. It's a heavy scent with a blend of coffee and slight floral undertones. It's a fragrance that sits well on the skin and fits better in the winter. Hands down my #1 fragrance
Brittany A.
Normal, IL
Though this is a bit pricey, this is one of my favorite perfumes. It starts off a bit heavy but dries down to a lighter, sweet, vanilla smell on my skin and leaves me feeling lovely. You can find this on fragrancenet.com for cheaper than normal. Or, you can try a small sample from scent bird.Overall, love the scent.
Elizabeth M.
Lafayette, LA
The Intense perfume has a warm scent that isn't overly musky. I chose it based on a sample I tried. It doesn't have the prettiest packaging, but that wasn't a deciding factor. It is on the expensive side at $99. It is not my first choice in perfumes, but I do like the scent.
Camila D.
Stamford, CT
I love the smell of this parfum! It is strong, but not so sweet, you just need to be careful where you buy it, because there are too many fakes of it!
Bashayr S.
cedar falls, IA
I love this so much and they have a lighter one also! but I like to use this in the winter! it smells amazing!'
Laura L.
Oberhausen
This is my favorite autumn and winter fragrance since years. I'm on my second 50ml bottle and I would always buy a new one. The bottle is very beautiful, in dark red and with gold highlights. The sent is very strong, feminine and sexy.
Macy S.
Love this perfume, have used it for about two years and get countless compliments. The only thing I do not love is the price. Quite a strong scent, better for fall and winter than the summer and spring since it is a heavy, powerful, woody scent.
Rita B.
Ponta Delgada,Azores
My signature fragrance , it's amazing ,could be more long lasting but it's great
It's woody,sensual and definitely stands out in the crowd
The smell is sensacional!! and longlasting. I bought it at sephora. It is ideal for using at night
Diana N.
Vancouver, AR
I'd wish this scent didn't fade within a minute of wear.. not worth the $$$