BY DOLCE & GABBANA

From the Mediterranean, the epicenter of harmonies and contrasts, a classic fragrance is reborn embodying the essence of the Dolce & Gabbana woman: passionate, sensual, and maternal. Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme will envelop the senses and linger long after she is gone. Seductive and soothing neroli intertwines with nuances of raspberry over the playful hint of tart green mandarin. This gives way to a heart of voluptuous sensuality, a softly undulating bouquet of velvety jasmine and citrusy sweet orange blossom. The addictive and sugary guimauve introduces the full-bodied sensuality of the vanilla base notes, and the captivating fragrance is further lit by the roundness of heliotrope and smooth, creamy sandalwood. Notes: Neroli, Raspberry, Green Mandarin, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Guimauve, Vanilla, Heliotrope, Sandalwood. Style: Seductive. Beautiful. Sensuous.

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Spray
  • "The smell is long lasting, it starts off sweet then turns into a slight fruity sweet scent <3 LOVE IT!!" in 5 reviews
Tashjian F.
Tashjian F.
Durham, NC
This scent is unbelievable. I bought this from Sephora and it was decently priced for a roller ball. The packaging is really nice too, it comes in a burgundy suede box. It lasts long in your skin and a little goes a long way even though they don't have the roller ball as a product I figured I would leave a review anyway.
I recommend this to anyone who would love a soft sweet scent with musky undertones. YOU won't get tired of smelling yourself.
Rachel G.
Rachel G.
Rockford, IL
I stumbled across this fragrance in a Chicago area Sephora. I remember seeing the bottle and just thinking...hmmm this is simple and different. I grabbed the spray and sniffed the top. Whoa! This was definitely different. With hints of melon and citrus I knew I had found a very unusual fruity floral. My suggestion to everyone is try and find this and experience for yourself. Words won't do it justice. Just an all around beautiful scent!
Corally H.
Corally H.
One sniff and I was hooked. I change perfumes for different occasions but find myself using Pour Femme more than any other perfume. It comes in a very nice bottle. I buy it at Neiman Marcus as it has become harder to find. This is a beautiful scent and I hope they never change it!
Angela M.
Angela M.
I love how this manages to be sweet, but not overwhelmingly so. It's one of those scents that 's memorable, without managing to be overwhelming. This also lasts a long time on me which is great, so I needn't worry about reapplying it later on in the day.
mayric l.
mayric l.
Elmhurst, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the smell because I moved the Mediterranean. Epicenter of the harmonies and contrasts. It is a kind of classic perfume. reflecting the passionate, sensual and maternal side. For the woman who is aware of his strength and his instincts.
Elise G.
Elise G.
Rumford, RI
Absolutely in love with this fragrance. It's sweet and fresh while still delicate. I am always getting compliments on how I smell. I only wish that it had a little more staying power as I find the need to reapply throughout the day.
Olivia R.
Olivia R.
Pittsburgh, PA
First found this perfume while traveling in France. You could use this perfume everywhere because it's light and wouldn't bother anybody who doesn't like perfumes. I always get compliments when wearing it.
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
This is my favorite perfume ever. It's not too heavy or too light and last all day. It has a slight warm sweet scent. Its definitely more of a night or fall/winter scent.
Miranda C.
Miranda C.
Smells heavenly. Sort of mysterious, sweet, and powdery. I have run out and need to buy more!
VE-987486 p.
VE-987486 p.
Medley, FL
Ufff perfume caro, el olor es increíble me encanta el empaque. tomo me fascina
sandra w.
sandra w.
Erie, PA
I wear Happy normally but looking to switch things up, was wondering howe this product is and if the scent lasts?
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Maywood, Nj
Does it have a powdery scent to it?
Leah B.
Is it long lasting
Madeline C.
Madeline C.
Woodhaven, NY
Love love this perfume the scent stays on all day,