Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Spray

From the Mediterranean, the epicenter of harmonies and contrasts, a classic fragrance is reborn embodying the essence of the Dolce & Gabbana woman: passionate, sensual, and maternal. Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme will envelop the senses and linger long after she is gone. Seductive and soothing neroli intertwines with nuances of raspberry over the playful hint of tart green mandarin. This gives way to a heart of voluptuous sensuality, a softly undulating bouquet of velvety jasmine and citrusy sweet orange blossom. The addictive and sugary guimauve introduces the full-bodied sensuality of the vanilla base notes, and the captivating fragrance is further lit by the roundness of heliotrope and smooth, creamy sandalwood. Notes: Neroli, Raspberry, Green Mandarin, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Guimauve, Vanilla, Heliotrope, Sandalwood. Style: Seductive. Beautiful. Sensuous.

Aidee V.
Killeen, TX
I love this smell it’s a very light floral smell and it seems to linger on your clothes which i love. This is a perfume i will keep on my wishlist to purchase. I did receive a sample size in one of my beauty boxes.
Taylor W.
Charlotte, NC
The scent is literally one of the best ones I've ever smelt. I bought this from Neiman Marcus and it was the best decision ever. It's not too fruity it's more of this warm yummy smell. I get tons of compliments when I wear it and all of my friends now own it too. I would recommend this perfume over any other
Alyssa B.
Smyrna, TN
My all time favorite scent, not all that affordable but worth the price, the scent lasts long and it reminds me of a warm red licorice scent. It's absolutely beautiful, you can go to sephora and get a sample of you're on the fence.
This is one of the perfumes I never had!! Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Spray the essence of the Dolce & Gabbana woman: passionate, sensual and seductive, confident and aware of her own beauty. The fragrance epitomizes Mediterranean harmonies and contrasts. Nuances of Raspberry give way to the addictive qualities of the sugary 'Guimauve' and full-bodied sensuality of the Vanilla base notes.

Top notes: Neroli, Raspberry
Heart notes: Jasmine, Orange Blossom
Base notes: Marshmallow Accord, Heliotrope, Vanilla
Tashjian F.
Durham, NC
This scent is unbelievable. I bought this from Sephora and it was decently priced for a roller ball. The packaging is really nice too, it comes in a burgundy suede box. It lasts long in your skin and a little goes a long way even though they don't have the roller ball as a product I figured I would leave a review anyway.
I recommend this to anyone who would love a soft sweet scent with musky undertones. YOU won't get tired of smelling yourself.
Rachel G.
Rockford, IL
I stumbled across this fragrance in a Chicago area Sephora. I remember seeing the bottle and just thinking...hmmm this is simple and different. I grabbed the spray and sniffed the top. Whoa! This was definitely different. With hints of melon and citrus I knew I had found a very unusual fruity floral. My suggestion to everyone is try and find this and experience for yourself. Words won't do it justice. Just an all around beautiful scent!
Janelle S.
Lynnwood, WA
Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme is such a beautiful fragrance. It is sweet, warm, creamy and floral all at the same time. It's not overwhelming, but you definitely know that it is there. The notes agree incredibly well with my body chemistry, and the soft musks are left on my skin for hours. I love wearing this in the colder months as the vanilla just radiates!
Rachelle L.
Brooklyn, NY
I actually bought this by mistake, I was looking to purchase the Pour Femme Intense but I must say this one has grown on me. When I tried it in the store I thought it was too light, but it really has a nice, constant, aroma without being overwhelming. It wears well and lasts the whole day, which makes all the difference.
Kim Z.
West Chester, PA
This is one of my absolute favorite perfumes! I tend to switch up the scent I wear on a daily basis, but this perfume is my go to for special occasions. The scent is not overpowering at all and does not smell "grandmothery". It smells very warm and soothing if that makes sense. There are hints of vanilla that stand out, but not in a baking cookies sort of way. Overall it is just a really pretty scent and I love it.
Angela M.
I love how this manages to be sweet, but not overwhelmingly so. It's one of those scents that 's memorable, without managing to be overwhelming. This also lasts a long time on me which is great, so I needn't worry about reapplying it later on in the day.
sandra w.
Erie, PA
I wear Happy normally but looking to switch things up, was wondering howe this product is and if the scent lasts?
Jane D.
Is it long lasting
Leah B.
Marlborough, MA
Is it fruity
Amanda P.
Maywood, Nj
Does it have a powdery scent to it?
Madeline C.
Woodhaven, NY
Love love this perfume the scent stays on all day,