BY DOLCE & GABBANA

From the Mediterranean, the epicenter of harmonies and contrasts, a classic fragrance is reborn embodying the essence of the Dolce & Gabbana woman: passionate, sensual, and maternal. Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme will envelop the senses and linger long after she is gone. Seductive and soothing neroli intertwines with nuances of raspberry over the playful hint of tart green mandarin. This gives way to a heart of voluptuous sensuality, a softly undulating bouquet of velvety jasmine and citrusy sweet orange blossom. The addictive and sugary guimauve introduces the full-bodied sensuality of the vanilla base notes, and the captivating fragrance is further lit by the roundness of heliotrope and smooth, creamy sandalwood. Notes: Neroli, Raspberry, Green Mandarin, Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Guimauve, Vanilla, Heliotrope, Sandalwood. Style: Seductive. Beautiful. Sensuous.

Jacklyn G.
This is a wonderful new take on the forever classic of D&G's fragrance and it is now in the color magenta for a reason because the cover is not only velvety smooth but the main highlighted note is marshmallow so this is a sophisticated gourmand fragrance..
Aidee V.
Killeen, TX
I love this smell it’s a very light floral smell and it seems to linger on your clothes which i love. This is a perfume i will keep on my wishlist to purchase. I did receive a sample size in one of my beauty boxes.
Hannah B.
Welsh
I love this parfum because it’s different from the dozens of others I own. It’s almost spicy, but in a womanly way. Scent is super long lasting and a little bit goes a very long way!
Stacie P.
Flemington , NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
A great perfume for special occasions. It is a bit too powerful for me to use more frequently. But smells to me like delicious expensive sexiness. Perfect for a little black dress.
Taylor W.
Charlotte, NC
The scent is literally one of the best ones I've ever smelt. I bought this from Neiman Marcus and it was the best decision ever. It's not too fruity it's more of this warm yummy smell. I get tons of compliments when I wear it and all of my friends now own it too. I would recommend this perfume over any other
khari g.
Love this scent.amazing floral musk scent.i cant be without this in my collection.Wore a couple times and have always gotten compliments in this the most. I havent smelled anything better..this is the best fragrance frome dolce in my opinion..last so long.
Kyndall M.
Sidney, NE
This is one of my most favorite perfumes I’ve ever owned! It’s different and I can’t quite place my finger on the smell. It doesn’t smell like anything in particular but it’s sooooooo good smelling. It gives a warm romantic vibe and it lasts all day
Yasmin S.
This scent is pure sensuality....its sophisticated, warm, delicious and extremely sexy....its perfect for cooler months and nights out...its bold without being strong and it last a very long time! I desperately need to repurchase this!
Amanda H.
Mt Washington, KY
I picked this product up on a whim while shopping this weekend. It has such a fruity clean smell. I instantly fell in love with it. It is pricey but you are paying for the high quality. I would definitely recommend this to anyone!!
This is one of the perfumes I never had!! Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Spray the essence of the Dolce & Gabbana woman: passionate, sensual and seductive, confident and aware of her own beauty. The fragrance epitomizes Mediterranean harmonies and contrasts. Nuances of Raspberry give way to the addictive qualities of the sugary 'Guimauve' and full-bodied sensuality of the Vanilla base notes.

Top notes: Neroli, Raspberry
Heart notes: Jasmine, Orange Blossom
Base notes: Marshmallow Accord, Heliotrope, Vanilla
sandra w.
Erie, PA
I wear Happy normally but looking to switch things up, was wondering howe this product is and if the scent lasts?
Jane D.
Is it long lasting
Leah B.
Marlborough, MA
Is it fruity
Amanda P.
Maywood, Nj
Does it have a powdery scent to it?
Madeline C.
Elizabeth, NJ
Love love this perfume the scent stays on all day,