Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray

If you enjoyed the rich floral bloom of the original version of Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme, you'll also appreciate this 2012 redesign. Dolce & Gabbana mixed vanilla, marshmallow, tangerine, jasmine, and heliotrope to create a modern and fresh perfume...

Porque estos productos no están accesibles para consumidores de clase baja ?
Is this produce flirty?
Where is the best place to purchase this? I am looking for the large bottle.
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by MANDY K.
This is one of my two favorite fragrances, and believe me, I have a vanity full of them. The bottle is so elegant and minimalistic in design. Not at all ostentatious. The scent is like a pillow of marshmallows, with slight hints of sandalwood and fruity raspberry. It's a sweeter scent, but not so much that it is cloying during the warmer seasons, so I still wear it all year long. If you don't like sweet, this probably isn't for you, but if you're a fan of gourmand fragrances, I would definitely recommend checking this one out!
Allison K.
I guess I am a bit of a perfume collector and this is one of the larger sized perfumes that I own. This perfume definitely falls in the "sweet" category of perfumes. One of the more prominent notes always reminds me a bit of toasted marshmallows.
Leticia R.
Modesto, CA
Love love love this perfume. MY wife loves this perfume on me. Great fall sent not too much!😁
Brittany G.
Prattville, AL
Took a chance and bought this blindly and omg I am so in love with it. It makes you smell like a warm raspberry dessert. One spray and I'm good to go for the whole day. Definitely a new favourite.
Briana A.
Clemmons, NC
Purchased at: FragranceNet.com
The ultimate comforting and feminine fragrance. The main accords in this are neroli, raspberry, and marshmallow. On my skin I mostly get the sharp neroli and raspberry that is softened and blanketed by a vanilla marshmallow scent. This is a new scent to wear all year round. It’s potent enough for people to smell you and compliment you, but subtle enough to wear in any work setting. It’s one of the easiest fragrances in my collection to wear.
EMMA V.
Riverside, CA
Purchased at: Macy's
It’s my favorite eau parfum for winter’s October ,November ,December it’s perfectly I’m use this for 15 years ago I loved very good recommend this perfum omg amazing the best for me I loved
sarahi O.
Florida
This is by far my favorite perfume. The scent is elegant and subtle without pouring the entire bottle on you!
natalia O.
San jose, CA
I loved how the scent stayed with me throughout the day! The scent is pretty sweet in my opinion but not in a bad way, I would recommend it for everyone that likes more discreet perfumes that last for a long time :)
Angela C.
Acworth, GA
Love this perfume. It smells so good and I usually wear it when me and my fiance are trying to have quality time u know how that is. Lol
gerry O.
Purchased three big bottles, love the way this perfume's smells and is soft, the longevity is not great.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Crystal H.
Ada
il y a 2 ans
Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme Eau De Parfum Spray just wondering if you get powdery aroma when it settles?
Dawn W. il y a 2 ans