BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme by Dolce & Gabbana Eau De Parfum Spray 3, 4 oz

Leah A.
brockton, MA
This fragrance is my one of my favorite fragrances. It's a warm scent that is definitely good to wear in the winter/fall. It has marshmallow as one of the notes! I bought this fragrance at one of my local Sephoras.
JENNIFER M.
Polk City, FL
This has been one of my favorite scents for so many years. It's sweet with a sexy adult scent. I love it. I have been buying this for years and I plan to continue to buy it that's how much I love it
Chela W.
Hillcrest Hts, MD
This is a very warm fragrance and it's almost like I can pin point the vanilla and grapefruit notes mixed together. I prefer to wear this during the fall and winter months. I usually only wear this for special occasions though. Not an everyday wear fragrance in my opinion. It may come off a tad bit strong but that settles. The smell is long lasting. I purchased this a couple years ago from Macy's. They scent a bottle of matching lotion as a gift.
Caiti P.
Clearwater, FL
I have the roller ball of this perfume and I actually really love it. I got it from Sephora and it was love at first smell. It came in a velvety box which makes it seem very high quality. It smells very warm and between sweet and musty.
Madison M.
Mount Juliet, TN
I really adore this. It's my favorite D&G perfume. Plus the packaging is to die for. The scent lasts all day, and it's such a lovely smell! Better than anything else I've ever smelt.
Krista C.
Littlerock, CA
What a great scent!! I use Dolce & Gabbana as one of my signature scents I wear all the time. This one just might have to be added to my all the time collection. It's devine!
Liz M.
I'd have to say this cologne is what I like to call a boxer dropper.... It's delicious trust me when I tell u ur man will agree ;)
Cindy G.
beaumont, CA
I like the d&g perfume. on me it is very light scent which I like it is not over bearing and it does last all day.

Amazon