Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Rollerball uploaded by Sana B.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

DOLCE&GABBANA Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Rollerball, .20 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Pearltheodora C.
Grand Terrace, CA
It's smells amazing, I put it on in the Morning and yes surprisingly it did last throughout the day.I am in school so I am always moving and it lasted it love this plus it's a rollerball just throw it in your bag and you're good .
Bertha C.
Montebello, CA
I love this scent, and I love that they make it in a travel size so that you can carry t around with you. Its very intense, and O like the woody undertones, perfect for fall and winter. And I wear light blue in the spring and summer. I purchased the roller ball but will be back for the bottle soon. Great job!
Sarah E.
Lexington, NC
Love the velvet box that this comes in! I'm so picky about France's so I was shocked to fall so head over heals for this one. The orange blossom and raspberry are so nice in this! I keep my roller ball in the box to protect the glass should my bag drop. It's been a great thing since I have! Totally a great lasting perfume!
Heather H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I think this is a beautiful fragrance but a little to strong. It would be great for a night out but not something for the office. It has great longevity.