BeautyFaceFacial SkincareDolce & Gabbana
Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Rollerball

Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Rollerball

DOLCE&GABBANA Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Rollerball, .20 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme Eau de Parfum Rollerball!
Pearltheodora C.
Grand Terrace, CA
It's smells amazing, I put it on in the Morning and yes surprisingly it did last throughout the day.I am in school so I am always moving and it lasted it love this plus it's a rollerball just throw it in your bag and you're good .
Bertha C.
Montebello, CA
I love this scent, and I love that they make it in a travel size so that you can carry t around with you. Its very intense, and O like the woody undertones, perfect for fall and winter. And I wear light blue in the spring and summer. I purchased the roller ball but will be back for the bottle soon. Great job!
Heather H.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I think this is a beautiful fragrance but a little to strong. It would be great for a night out but not something for the office. It has great longevity.
Sarah E.
Lexington, NC
Love the velvet box that this comes in! I'm so picky about France's so I was shocked to fall so head over heals for this one. The orange blossom and raspberry are so nice in this! I keep my roller ball in the box to protect the glass should my bag drop. It's been a great thing since I have! Totally a great lasting perfume!

Looking for your answer?