Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme Eau de Parfum uploaded by Benji P.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

DOLCE&GABBANA Pour Femme Eau de Parfum, 3.3 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

• how much did cost to you?1 Answers
  • Is this scent overly floral? Does it remind you of any si...2 Answers
  • Is it more sweet or floral?! What would be a good descrip...1 Answers
Stephanie S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Love Love Love this perfume! It is so soft and slightly sweet. Always wear this when I am going to a nice dinner out. It makes me feel so pretty and lasts forever. I never have to reapply.
Franchesca C.
Kent, WA
I love this fragrance! For the longest time I was only able to find it online but I saw that Walgreens had a small bottle. This is a grown and sexy, flirtatious fragrance all in one. I can't get enough.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
If i could rate this higher than an "A" I would. This is the most amazing perfume ever!!! As soon as I smelled it the first time, I knew I had to buy it. It smells sooooo good, almost like expensive skittles sometimes. It is a very long-lasting, sweet, and fruity. This is my go-to scent, and always will be. Well worth whatever price you pay for this.
Cotton T.
I have been wearing this fragrance for several years. It's a sophisticated, feminine, and elegant fragrance. If you're comfortable with fragrances that stand out this is for you. I know a lot of people like to wear it in the evening but I wear whenever I want same with Tom Ford's Black Orchid lol It's a confident fragrance
Ayye Marie A.
Lutz, FL
This is my all time FAVORITE perfume!!! I LOVE vanilla, musks yet sweet smells and this is definitely that! This was my first high end perfume and it was definitely worth the splurge, I've bought this everytime, the scent lasts all day and just one or two squirts does the trick.
Stephanie W.
avenel
This is a beautiful fragrance. The first time I smelled it I was working at Nordstrom and I walked mast there new fragrance stand and I promise it smells like heaven so of course I grabbed like 8 samples( because I'm cheap lol) but then I purchased it as a gift for myself and I'm in love!!!!
Sandy G.
Covington, GA
I love this so much nd it smells wonderful 😘 honestly i cant get the scent down but it smells good 💜 it is pricey but its worth it 💍 this is my first time purchasing this item 😭 yes i would definitely buy it again 😌 nd i also got mine from sephora 👑
Cheria J.
Philadelphia, PA
This scent is super sexy !! If you wanna stand out in a crowd def wear this . It's such a night time wintery / fall scent that is very mature yet modern. It's a leap of newness for me but I have been enjoying it !
Halie B.
Atlanta
I came across this fragrance while at work and I have to say it smells amazing! It has a very potent smell but it's also a strong cologne smell. I'd say it's more a night out smell but in all reality there is nothing wrong with throwing this on whenever a man wants some attention.
Alex I.
Birmingham, AL
This is one of my go to scents! Love the subtle floral and sandalwood smells. I think it's perfect for fall and winter because of the warm scent. Super long lasting, but won't give you a headache!
Annalicia S.
How does this smell?
Vanessa S.
lompoc
Yes is it worth the money ?
Jamie S.
Copiague, NY
Is it worth its money?
Lindsey W.
Branson, MO
Have you smelled this?
Megan L.
Lexington, KY
Is this scent overly floral? Does it remind you of any similar fragrances?

Macy's