Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme uploaded by Ikram I.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

A classic gift set to celebrate the relaunch of the original D & G fragrance, the Dolce and Gabbana Pour Femme Gift Set is the ideal way to celebrate this beautiful, feminine perfume. The fragrance features top notes of Mandarin Orange, Raspberry and Neroli, middle notes of Orange Blossom and Jasmine, and base notes of Sandalwood, Vanilla, Marshmallow and Heliotrope, making Dolce and Gabbana Pour Femme a sweet and light fragrance. The Dolce and Gabbana Pour Femme Gift Set features a 50ml eau de Parfum fragrance, 100ml Body Lotion, a fantastic fragrance gift for women.

Laura H.
Bowling Green, KY
Very light smelling. Elegant and edgy. I love using this perfume. It only takes a little to last all day. Definitely recommend this scent! Does not disappoint. If you don’t have this in your perfume collection.. get it!!
MIMI O.
Brooklyn, NY
Being a D & G fragrance fan, I am always willing to try their products. Pour Femme was so beautiful to me. It’s for the sophisticated female for special occasions. I remember vividly that it’s has a spicy notes, something with peppers which made the scent long lasting. Loved it!!!
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA
I absolutely love this fragrance. It has a very moderate tone and the richness of the notes in it are delicious. Has mild sweetness to it with vanilla that leave a very creamy scent that lingers all day and night. Not overpowering at the least. Just a soft/delicate richness that has just enough lasting fragrance to tantalize the senses.
Sara S.
Newport Beach, CA
This scent is just okay, not really my favorite. My favorite is Dolce and Gabbana L'Imperatrice, but this may last longer on my skin. I am uncertain about recommending this particular scent.
Patricia C.
Newark, CA
I have it am not sure how I feel about it!!! I got a sample size love it and then I bought a bigger bottle and I just find myself not reaching for this perfume!!! 😔😕😕
Dawn R.
Slidell, LA
Beautiful feminine scent. It is a nice light powdery floral that is good for all occasions. Does not cause my allergies to act up. I wouldn't wear it in very cold weather and it's a little light for night.
Dee S.
Katy, TX
It was ok. I liked it at first but eventually I felt like it smelled like the older women at church who put on a very strong perfume. I stopped wearing it.
nicoleta c.
Dolce & Gabana pour femme is one of my favorite perfume, because have a nice smell and I always receive many compliments when I wear it.
Gia F.
I am so obsessed with this scent! It is so sexy, and best to wear for a night on the town. It's more of a night scent then a day scent.
Queila B.
Jonesboro, GA
I love this perfume in the first second when i taste. Was a gift from my friend but I really likes an i keep usin auntil now.