BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Launched By The Design House Of Dolce & Gabbana In The Year 1992. This Oriental Spicy Scent Has A Blend Of Basil, Tangerine, Orange Flowers, Carnation, Marigold, And Vanilla. see more...

Melody B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Got this for free for helping out with a launch event at Macy's. I fell in love instantly! My fiance and I absolutely love that raspberry smell. It's professional, grown up with a hint of a childish scent to it. I highly recommend and should probably buy more of the lotion soon.
Antoneta H.
I absolutely love this set I bought it macys when I first saw it a little while back and I have almost finished the entire set! All that is left is the box for show in my room. I need to repurchase this and along with the D&G light blue set. I always recommend.
Erin P.
Webster, MA
I love Dolce & Gabbana, there are few things that I chose to spend more money on and this is one of them. I purchased it at Macy's and I love it because it lasts the entire day when I put it on. That's the difference between real and cheap immitations!
Heather S.
Prt Jefferson, NY
I got this as a gift. It is very nice. The lotion is wonderful. It is a pretty fragrance and a lot goes a long way so I wouldn't go crazy with applying it. I've never seen it in stores but I'm sure major department stores like Bloomingdales have it.
Erika R.
Traverse City, MI
I like how this one smells it smells good all day. It like how it stays on the cloths. I don't like that sometimes it leaves stains on the white cloths.
Melissa G.
Baltimore, MD
This is the perfect fragrance for a night on the town! It's long lasting and not overbearing! Every time I wear it I get so many compliments!
Naomi R.
Mooresville, NC
I like sets because you can stack the fragrance. I got this as a gift but wasn't wild about the scent. I guess I'm just loyal to what I like.
Claud A.
Bakersfield, CA
This is my to go to perfume.
It makes me feel sophisticated and confident.
It's a just right type of scent that stays on long enough.
Rozeena J.
Bayonne, NJ
Dolce & Gabbana Pour Femme is very powerful perfume. I got it as a sample but I am pretty sure I am buying pretty soon.
Josephine R.
san antonio, TX
Fresh wonderful scent last all day and does not irritate my skin. Always worth the value and the packaging is so cute.