Ilene D.
Philadelphia, PA
Review for: Dolce & Gabbana Perfect Reveal Lifting Foundation SPF 25 Natural Glow #100 1 oz more...
I believe that every girl needs at least one luxury brand foundation on their vanity and mine was this Dolce and Gabbana Foundation. I got the Perfect Reveal Life Foundation because I'm entering my 30s as we speak. It glides on smoothly and makes my skin look flawless. It has a buildable coverage so you can look natural or fully coverage. I picked this because it claims that it's suitable for dry skin and I prefer more of a dewy look than a matte.