Hannah M.
Wilmington , OH
Review for: Other more...
I have a hard time finding foundation that matches my skin tone, because I’m so pale, and I absolutely LOVE how much this actually matches me!!! I usually have to always blend my foundation down my neck to make it look like I’m not wearing a mask, but with this foundation I do not. It’s got great coverage, and feels very light on your face. My only issue, which is actually why I kinda stopped using it, is that it contains dimethicone. I noticed after I used it for about a week, that my face started to break out, and I have pretty clear skin. Someone had came in the makeup store I work in and told us that the foundation contains dimethicone, which is basically plastic. So, I love the foundation and the coverage it gives me, but I hate the acne that comes along with it. I’ve taken a break from it and my skin is looking much better. Knowing me, I’ll probably start using it again because I loved it so much.Dolce & Gabbana Perfect Reveal Lifting Foundation SPF 25