Dolce & Gabbana Passion Eyes Mascara Terra  uploaded by Shawna S.Dolce & Gabbana Passion Eyes Mascara Terra  uploaded by Andrea O.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

A two-in-one curling and volumizing mascara. Natural and naturally derived ingredients create a resistant formula with a flexible, lightweight feel. Developed in collaboration with Pat McGrath, luxurious color pigments and an advanced formula create long-lasting, smudge-resistant lashes that look thick and curved, yet feel light and feathery soft. Passion Eyes formula exchanges the more traditional synthetic polymers with tapioca polymers combined with natural beeswax. This combination creates a mascara that has a lighter, more flexible feel, but still builds greater volume than more traditional mascaras. "The exquisite formula and tailored brush create lashes that are flexible and lightweight to the touch. It's more than an outstanding mascara; it's curling lashes with no need of an eyelash curler," Pat McGrath

• I wish they would add Thier product in more stores " I wander if ...1 Answers
Jay H.
Jay H.
Orlando, FL
I received this complimentary for testing purposes! This was the best mascara I have ever used. It did not clump at all and lasts all day. It does not smudge and leave a residue on the top of my eyes. I highly recommend this product.
Amanda G.
Amanda G.
My new fave mascara. It goes on smooth and without clumping. The color stays all day and did not smudge. Did not leave a ring around eyes after working all day.
Andrea O.
Andrea O.
Pomona, Ca
Absolutely love this & benefits they're real are my top 2 favorite mascaras
Park hills , KY
Ok soooooo worth the money you will look like you are wearing falsies that for sure ! It doesn't clump and it stays put all day and no flake
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Toronto, Ontario
This D&G passion eyes duo curl and volume mascara is great but if it came down to my first favorite lights camera lashes by tart I would choose the tart one. Passion eyes gives you amazing length ...... but I like my lashes to be full and I just don't think it has that factor of making your lashes full. But if you are all for thin wispy very long lashes than this mascara is for you I could've sworn that this mascara has fibers because it adds double the length to my lashes as if I'm wearing falsies.
Park hills , KY
I wish they would add Thier product in more stores " I wander if ulta carries