Add a Photo

#993 in Mascara

A two-in-one curling and volumizing mascara. Natural and naturally derived ingredients create a resistant formula with a flexible, lightweight feel. Developed in collaboration with Pat McGrath, luxurious color pigments and an advanced formula create long-lasting, smudge-resistant lashes that look thick and curved, yet feel light and feathery soft. Passion Eyes formula exchanges the more traditional synthetic polymers with tapioca polymers combined with natural beeswax. This combination creates a mascara that has a lighter, more flexible feel, but still builds greater volume than more traditional mascaras. "The exquisite formula and tailored brush create lashes that are flexible and lightweight to the touch. It's more than an outstanding mascara; it's curling lashes with no need of an eyelash curler," Pat McGrath

Photos (2)
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Shrewsbury, MA

I received a trial size of this mascara through a BzzAgent campaign. I'm not really impressed with it and can't see myself spending $30 on this mascara. It leaves your lashes sparse, doesn't give much volume, and leaves much to be desired. The formula is non-gunky so that's good. But I don't see much of a difference between this and the drug store brands. in fact, I think the drug store brands actually do better in volume, thickness, and helping you hold a curl after using a curler.
It's not HORRIBLE, but I don't think I'd ever buy it.
Awilda M.
Awilda M.
Bear, DE

I first tried this mascara for free from a BuzzAgent campaign, and have also bought this mascara. All opinions are 100% my own. When I first used it, I could not believe how this product curled my lashes, and also added some volume. I am not comfortable using a lash curler, so for me the curling effect was huge. This mascara did not feel heavy at all, surprisingly light I thought. It lasted well, and did not smudge. It was also easily removed. I have seen this mascara come in a brown and a blue shade as well.
Terra K.
Terra K.
Springfield, Va

Length for days and great curl for me! This is definitely a lengthening mascara it's not going to give you thicker or fuller lashes. It costs the lashes and seperates perfectly, but you will definitely have to pair with another mascara unless you want extremely natural looking lashes. Overall I'd recommend. The formula is good for sensitive eyes and doesn't flake or sting in the eyes.
Karla M.
Karla M.
La Junta , CO

This is my go to mascara and has been for a over a year now. I have really long but straight eyelashes and this mascara really does the trick when it comes to lifting and thickening them which I think the brush shape has a lot to do with. I've actually had people ask me if I was wearing false lashes. It's a little expensive but really worth it.
Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY

I wasn’t impressed with this mascara at all. It definitely lengthened my lashes but there was no volume with this mascara. My lashes felt so sparse and nonexistent. I don’t believe I will be wearing this mascara again.
Desiree K.
Desiree K.
Farmington, MO

This is my favorite mascara! I have tried many others and none come near this one. After a couple coats of this, it makes my eye lashes so long and with lots of volume! It is well worth the money.
Kelsey W.
Kelsey W.

I absolutely love this mascara! I have very sensitive eyes and I wear contacts so it's hard to find a mascara that doesn't irritate my eyes, but this one doesn't! You definitely get what you pay for and this is a definite must have for sure!

Join Now