Dolce & Gabbana Monica Voluptuous Lipstick uploaded by Teja J.Dolce & Gabbana Monica Voluptuous Lipstick uploaded by Teja J.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

A highly pigmented lipstick that gives medium to full coverage in a radiant, satin finish. Thanks to an intense skin-conditioning formula, this lipstick leaves lips looking plump, feeling soft, and appearing voluptuous. The colors are rich and luminous, with a smooth and creamy texture that glides easily on the lips for buildable coverage. Inspired by Monica Bellucci, Dolce & Gabbana’s main muse, the Monica Lipstick embodies the sensuality of the Italian woman. "Apply lip color then blot with a tissue after application to help set the color. Then, reapply lipstick. The result is a significantly more intense color effect. It's a great method to use when you want to draw attention to the lips." —Pat McGrath, Global Creative Advisor

Laurie G.
Laurie G.
Brookline, MA
Review for: Magnetic 120
So I received this product as a gift and boy was I happy! My very first time trying it and I loved it! My lips felt like I had nothing on and it didn't make my lips peel or dry! I can't wait to go and try other colors! 💋
Maritsa s.
Maritsa s.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Magnetic 120
I haven't been able to buy Dolce and Gabbana lipstick in such aLONG time!! :( probably since I had kids lol but their lipsticks are amazing and this color rocks!! So it's definitely worth buying if you can afford it and know it won't get destroyed by your lovable little monsters 😋😍
Allina P.
Allina P.
Dequincy, La
Review for: True 40
BEST LIPSTICK EVERRRR!! It's a beautiful, true nude. It's everything you truly desire in an everyday lipstick! It's long lasting, smooth and creamy, smells wonderful, and even softens my lips. This will forever be my "go to" lipstick! Worth every penny!
Abby S.
Abby S.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Gentle 70
This lipstick is a beautiful dusty pink and has a great satin texture. The formula lasts on my lips and stays glossy for the first hour of application. The smell is very a very traditional lipstick smell that some may interpret as "grandma-y" (rose or violet I think) but I love it and it dissipates quickly. I wish they still made the Monica lipsticks- I love them!
Merima B.
Merima B.
Review for: Chic 100
I love DG lipsticks, they are so hydrating and smooth. They feel so amazing on the lips and so many colors to choose from. They are a little pricey, but can last a long time. The packaging is extra cute too.
jaqueline o.
jaqueline o.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Magnetic 120
This is a very beautiful lip stick trust me buy it its worth the buy if you ask me it is long lasting shiny perfect to go out or just chill at schooll
jaquessia s.
jaquessia s.
Review for: Magnetic 120
So, tried this at my aunts and you bet I took it from her ! I love the color with my skin tone and not to mention how pretty the tube itself looks
Reema R.
Reema R.
Irvine, Ca
Review for: Chic 100
I have tried this once,my friend was using this. I liked it . Nice creamy formula
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Milwaukee, WI
Review for: Natural 60
Very nice formula but the color is too bland for me. It is a little expensive but a very nice lipstick.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Compton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really recommend this lipstick its a nice color yuh can wear this lipstick on a daily routine .
Grecia O.
Grecia O.
Ridgewood, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is it true that does not last all day?
cesilia j.
cesilia j.
Pacoima, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Well the true its a nice lip stick it works but doesn't last that long
Evelyn  .
Evelyn .
Lancaster, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I been looking for one that lasts long, does this one last long?
Brittany C.
Brittany C.
Norwich, CT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this a classic red shade or a tad darker? Does it dry out the lips?