Dolce & Gabbana Miniatures Collection uploaded by VE (501908) neyla f.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Miniatures Collection: 1x Sicily Eau De Parfum 4ml/0, 13oz 1x Light Blue Eau De Parfum 4, 5ml/0, 15oz 1x D&G Pour Homme Eau De Toilette 4, 5ml/0, 15oz 1x D&G Parfum Eau De Parfum 4, 9ml/0, 16oz 1x By Eau De Parfum 4ml/0, 13oz 1x By Eau De Toilette 4ml/0, 13oz Ideal both for personal use & as a gift, Product Line: Sicily, Product Size: 6pcs

• Has anyone tried this set? I love the light blue scent bu...2 Answers
Felicia C.
CLEVELAND, OH
Dolce and Gabbana light blue is my favorite fragrance to wear in the spring and summer. Its such a subtle scent, clean and fresh. I get complements on how great it smells almost everyday!
Victoria D.
Nashville, GA
I love all of these scents!! so the fact that I get them all in one package is great!
Karen O.
Brasil
I love this collection. Acquired on a trip and found the super packaging practices. Products are great and affordable value. They are very fragrant and characterful. I buy again and recommend.
Kadi O.
Saint John, NB
Love all the scents and they come n a convenient multi pack. Love it!. Definitely great to try everything before finding your fave!
VE (501908) neyla f.
Medley, florida 33198-1044
me encanta esta marca es sutil agradable tiene un olor que perdura durante el dia excelente te hace sentir glamorosa
Jeriann P.
Evansville, IN
Has anyone tried this set? I love the light blue scent but wondered if they were all similar or a big variety? Thanks in advance :)