Dolce & Gabbana Men's EDT Fragrance Spray uploaded by Dexter C.Dolce & Gabbana Men's EDT Fragrance Spray uploaded by Brandon B.Dolce & Gabbana Men's EDT Fragrance Spray uploaded by Randy V.

BY MODEL IMPERIAL SUPPLY CO., INC #25 in Cologne

It's fragrant nature explores essences of lemon, orange and lavender. Blended with notes of sage, cedar and tobacco, Dolce & Gabbana is an evening fragrance.

• What is the main scent of this mens cologne?2 Answers
  • How is this compared to the light blue cologne? 4 Answers
  • ive been wondering how the smell lasts on the skin8 Answers
Carlos Q.
Pembroke Pines
Master Groomer Expert Level 1
This is a classic fragrance for men. I used to wear this fragrance back in the day when it was launched. It was my signature scent for day wear. It has a fresh smooth scent which was very mass appealing. Today, it has been reformulated but is still an excellent scent. Very safe and worthy as a blind buy for those who are unfamiliar.
Brandon B.
Dallas
Love this stuff! My wife can’t keep her hands off me after I shower and put this on lol! Not very pricey but affordable! It will always be in my collection! And it’s not over powering like some! What more can you ask for in a Cologne?
Dexter C.
USA
Love this fragrance. Recently got it and the refreshing scent is amazing...clean, masculine, alluring. On me I smell laundry detergent with a touch of tobacco. Call me crazy but I dig it. Who doesnt love smelling supppppper fresh!
Christian T.
Pecos
This fragrance is a best seller in my opinion. I suggest that people buy this cologne for more reasons than just smelling good. A few sprays goes a long way, it’s good for going on a date or just a trip to the store.
Daniel C.
This is truly a mans fragrance that will make you comfortable wearing, not overbearing,
have had many ask what is that fragrance your wearing.
This is a recommended buy for sure
Pop D.
This type of cologne has a good fragrance, it compares quite well with others in its level. It's long lasting, pricey but worth the price tag, worth repurchasing, I for one highly recommend it. I know the design of it is fantastic, needs no improvement and all it needs is to be lightly applied on the body and it will not be to overpowering in the sense that other won't thing you bathed in it.
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Una fragancia fuerte, intensa para un hombre sofisticado, de gran personalidad, que deja impronta allí por donde pasa. Esta esencia única evoca a un ser distinguido y masculino. Se inicia con una fresca y estimulante mezcla de bergamota, la mandarina, la naranja y el limón. La lavanda, la salvia, el estragón y el cardamomo crean una intensidad aromática que se funde en un fondo de pimienta, haba tonka, sándalo y tabaco.
Amanda D.
Yucaipa, CA
Got this as a gift for my boyfriend and it smelled amazing! Like I wanted to be up next to him all day long. He also loves it and wants more as he's running out. I recommend this product for any women looking for a good gift for a man. It is a little pricey but definitely worth it. Lots of colognes have strong smells but this one is perfect.
Patty G.
I got this fragrance or perfume how I call it for my husband on his birthday and let me tell you how amazing it smells the smell last all day and it penetrates the cloths really well, I just love this perfume I got it at Macy's yes it's kind of pricey but the product it's so amazing worth all the money.
NaAja T.
I totally recommend this product, my hubby has more " smell goods " ( my four year old calls them that ) than I do at this point lol . But this is a scent that once I hug him I don't want to let go because I'm stuck as I inhale , they don't all get me like that but this is a must have !
Linda R.
Does this come in the travel size well?
Dolce & gabbana maravilhoso, vocês gosta?
Roberto R.
Eagle Pass, TX
You like this
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Would you recommend this as a gift? My fiancé prefers clean, fresh scented colognes to spicy, woodsy type scents.
rosa v.