Dolce & Gabbana Men's EDT Fragrance Spray uploaded by Randy V.

BY MODEL IMPERIAL SUPPLY CO., INC #71 in Fragrance for Him

It's fragrant nature explores essences of lemon, orange and lavender. Blended with notes of sage, cedar and tobacco, Dolce & Gabbana is an evening fragrance.

• What is the main scent of this mens cologne?1 Answers
  • How is this compared to the light blue cologne? 4 Answers
  • ive been wondering how the smell lasts on the skin8 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Christian T.
Pecos
This fragrance is a best seller in my opinion. I suggest that people buy this cologne for more reasons than just smelling good. A few sprays goes a long way, it’s good for going on a date or just a trip to the store.
Pop D.
This type of cologne has a good fragrance, it compares quite well with others in its level. It's long lasting, pricey but worth the price tag, worth repurchasing, I for one highly recommend it. I know the design of it is fantastic, needs no improvement and all it needs is to be lightly applied on the body and it will not be to overpowering in the sense that other won't thing you bathed in it.
Luisa M.
Doral, FL
Una fragancia fuerte, intensa para un hombre sofisticado, de gran personalidad, que deja impronta allí por donde pasa. Esta esencia única evoca a un ser distinguido y masculino. Se inicia con una fresca y estimulante mezcla de bergamota, la mandarina, la naranja y el limón. La lavanda, la salvia, el estragón y el cardamomo crean una intensidad aromática que se funde en un fondo de pimienta, haba tonka, sándalo y tabaco.
Amanda D.
Yucaipa, CA
Got this as a gift for my boyfriend and it smelled amazing! Like I wanted to be up next to him all day long. He also loves it and wants more as he's running out. I recommend this product for any women looking for a good gift for a man. It is a little pricey but definitely worth it. Lots of colognes have strong smells but this one is perfect.
Patty G.
I got this fragrance or perfume how I call it for my husband on his birthday and let me tell you how amazing it smells the smell last all day and it penetrates the cloths really well, I just love this perfume I got it at Macy's yes it's kind of pricey but the product it's so amazing worth all the money.
NaAja T.
I totally recommend this product, my hubby has more " smell goods " ( my four year old calls them that ) than I do at this point lol . But this is a scent that once I hug him I don't want to let go because I'm stuck as I inhale , they don't all get me like that but this is a must have !
Arelis G.
This has got to be one of the best smelling men's perfume I've ever smelled. My husband sprays it's a few time in the morning and at night you can still smell it in him... It's masculine and sexy at the same time. Highly recommend this for any man who wants to smell heavenly.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Master Groomer Expert Level 3
A very sexy, sophisticated smell. Not for your average man. You gotta have some class and style wearing this cologne. It smells like a rich man lol. Musky, woodsy, and calming, this is definitely a delicious, sensual scent for a man. I highly recommend.
Amanda S.
Chattanooga, TN
I really love the smell of this cologne, I love when my bed wears it. It is a bit strong so a lot is not needed. A bottle of this cologne should last quite awhile. If you are looking for a nice cologne I would recommend this cologne.
Amelia S.
Barnesville, GA
My dad love to smell good so he's always buying these different colognes and most of them was just strong and and smelled to harsh . I purchased this for his birthday and I was skeptical about it at first but the smell was amazing. Great gifts for men and I plan on purchasing this again for my boyfriends birthday
Linda R.
Does this come in the travel size well?
Dolce & gabbana maravilhoso, vocês gosta?
Roberto R.
Eagle Pass, TX
You like this
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Would you recommend this as a gift? My fiancé prefers clean, fresh scented colognes to spicy, woodsy type scents.
rosa v.