BY DOLCE & GABBANA

For long-lasting effects fragrance should be applied to the body's pulse points. These include the wrist, behind the ear, crease of your arm and knee, and the base of your throat. Pulse points give off more body heat as this is where blood vessels are closest to the skin, therefore continually warming and releasing your fragrance. Also, for a lasting effect spraying fragrance lower on the body allows it to rise throughout the day. Layering with the corresponding bath or shower gel and lotion, also is another good practice to help your fragrance last longer.

Krissy N.
Farmington
This fragrance smells so amazing. It also lasts forever. The smell also lasts forever. I spray myself before I go to work and it lasts all day. Great frangrance.
Casey L.
ashburn , VA
smells so good! obviously I haven't used it myself but I've smelled this product on men that have used it. don't forget though a little goes a long way
Yasmine j.
Burkeville, VA
I love the wonderful smell my aunt used tp buy this for me when I was in school and all the other kids we're wondering where I got it from. I love it
Melinda C.
Indianapolis
I love this smell on my husband. I just can't get enough. Every time he wears it I feel like we just met and I am smelling him for the first time..
Sarah a.
I would recommend this cologne for any man! It smells amazing and the scent last unlike others! It is Definitely a favorite for us!
Stacy J.
Salisbury, NC
Bought this as a gift, love the way it smells on him. He get a lot of compliments when he wears it, to many some times lol
Alexandria S.
Wayne, MI
If you have a man in your life who likes cologne than have him give this one a try! It smells very fresh and manly!
Jackie A.
I gave this perfume to my huband he love it and i also did i love the smell i ehanted to by by him side al times
Jennifer P.
Shelby Twp, MI
My fiance uses this scent and it's absolutely amazing. I always include it in his stocking at Christmas time.
Danielle D.
Hudsonville, MI
The fact I can see it as an excuse for not having to wait until you have a nice dream about my mom and I