BY DOLCE & GABBANA #97 in Perfume for Her

Kiwi, Watermelon, Musk, Pink Cyclamen

Buy on Sephora
  • "I absolutely love this fragrance, it's perfect for day and night in my opinion and I always get compliments on it." in 2 reviews
  • "i continuously get compliments every time i wear it." in 1 review
  • "I would definitely recommend it ladies!" in 1 review
  • "This perfume has sort of a fruity floral scent I believe but it's perfect for everyday and not to strong for the ones that don't like really heavy perfumes." in 1 review
  • "This was one of my favorite scents for quite some time." in 1 review
Melanie M.
Saint Louis, MO
Absolutely LOVE this fragrance. It has been my go to for the past 9 years. The only bottle of perfume I used every last drop. Has a sweet floral smell, I am n ok t too crazy about floral but the soft musky note leaves it intoxicating. I have gotten sooo many hooked on this fragrance... seriously, go smell it wear it the day... I dare you not to fall for it. 😘😘
Anne Helena J.
Los Angeles, CA
My absolutely favorite perfume it’s fabulous smells amazing just makes me feel beautiful love it the best ever made ! I am a huge perfume conossiuer just beautiful floral citrus smells like vacation to me
Cherise1676 ..
Indianapolis, IN
This is one of the freshest fragrances I know. One might think of fresh as citrusy, but this one is not a citrusy fragrance at all. Rhubarb and melon is what I smell the most, and it is quite a loud scent that is not overly sweet. For a fresh scent I would say it is pretty original.
What I like like about this fragrance is the loud freshness, but I imagine it could also be quite a No No for some as it has a somewhat air freshner kind of vibe to it.
It is for me a typical hot weather daytime fragrance. Imagine sittning in a garden on a hot day in the shadow of a tree sipping a fruity softdrink.
Only downside to me is that it does not last very long on my skin. 1-2 hours maximum.
To me the bottle is very appealing, simple and stylish.
borie l.
Fife, WA
This is my favorite scent of all time! I'm a tad ashamed (or maybe just proud?) to admit that I am now on my 5th or 6th bottle? I am truly terrible at describing scents but this has such a great scent that I think would smell good on just about anyone. If I could take a stab at describing the scent, I would say slightly fruity (maybe a citrus type of fruit like grapefruit?) with very subtle floral undertones? The smell is incredibly noticeable when its sprayed on but it is somehow subtle at the same time. My mom is very sensitive to smell btu she loves this one as well! The great thing about this is that the scent slightly changes throughout the day and through wear but smells great at all stages. No one ever really comments on other perfumes I've worn but I have been asked about this scent multiple times! It also smells different on each person (as perfumes tend to do) so spray some on at your nearest Sephora and see how it sits on you throughout the day!
Hannah C.
Eagleville, PA
After constantly mooching off of my friend's, I finally bought my own. This fragrance is my new favorite and I've received many compliments from both men and women when I wear it. The bottle is pretty big and the perfume itself is strong so you don't need many spritzes of it to get the job done. It also last pretty long while wearing it so I imagine the bottle will last me quite some time. I bought mine from fragrancenet.com because at the time it was about half of the normal price. There was nothing wrong with the packaging or the bottle and the perfume smells exactly like my friend's, whose was purchased at full price.
Vanessa Q.
Lemon Grove, CA
This is like the sophisticated upgraded version of Vera Wangs Princess or if you really dig Marc Jacobs Daisy it's pretty similar! This is pretty pricey and can either be found at sephora or ulta but it is absolutely one of the best in my collection! It's great for everyday and it works so well with my body, I adore using this scent! It's also not too overpowering which makes it even better! I definitely recommend this product!
Maria M.
Latham, NY
It doesn't smell like perfume, more like inexpensive shampoo, but it's fruity and fresh. I get authentic smelling fresh-cut watermelon mainly, with a woody base note. It doesn't smell cheap or generic at all, just very nice and pleasant. It lasts well on my skin and has a soft projection, which is what I want in warm weather! Also, it's pretty noticeable and I often get compliments wearing this.
Leah A.
brockton, MA
This fragrance is a summer fragrance. It's light and is part of the fruity family of notes. It's extremely sweet where when you Spray it, it smells like sweet wine for reference. It's not Powdery nor overpowering of Rose either. It is available at a Sephora.
Paige P.
I got a sample of this from Sephora. I didn't like it at first but now it has grown on me. It does not last very long though but it smells so fresh & really fruity. It is quite expensive so that is why i gave it 4 stars. It doesn't last on me. It is quite different than my other fragrances. It only comes in a 3.3 oz size so if I'm not wearing it everyday it should last a while.
Margarita R.
Mission, TX
Totally recommend, this product last all day, I had a friend give me this product as a god and I use it to work all the time, and since I work around animals and crazy stuff going on my scrubs, this scent had lasted through all those disturbing situations, and I like that it can withstand my vet technician life, I totally thumbs up this fragrance!
Alicia S.
Doral, FL
Is it so expensive?
Song V.
Brooklyn Park, MN
What is the scent? Is it floral? Fresh linen? Etc.
Maria A.
Orlando, FL
Is the smell flower based?
Olga B.
Schiller Park, IL
Is there a gift set with this perfume?
Bella H.
Fairdale, KY
Is the smell really good? Does it last long if so where can I get one?