BY DOLCE & GABBANA

It starts with Sicilian mandarin combined with frozen grapefruit peel bergamot and juniper, Heart notes of rosemary Szechuan pepper and rosewood and the mix is rounded out with base notes of musk wood incense and oak moss,

Bianca H.
Bianca H.
Muncie , IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this smell. I use it as a fall/winter smell because it is a bit heavier than a light summer smell. The Vial is a bit difficult to use because you don't want to pour the whole thing out at once, but it is a nice size for a purse, clutch or for traveling
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really wanted to like this product and I have sampled it several times and it always has a musty, old smell to me. Maybe it is just my body chemistry, but it's definitely not for me. On the bright side, it is pretty reasonably priced and widely available.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Kennesaw, GA
ONE OF MY FAVORITES!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS PERFUME!! I was literally a junky off of this scent, i did nothing nor went no where without drowning myself in this!.. it is a bit pricey, but definitely worth it, I would buy it 150 times over :)
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Syracuse, Ny
This is my favorite scent of all time. It is so light and fresh but girly at the same time. I purchased this at Nordstrom Rack for $20 cheaper than it sells at sephora. In love.
Katie W.
Katie W.
San Jose, CA
Beautiful light scent. Not overwhelming. Not musky. A bit citrusy. Stays put. The vial helps me place it exactly where I like it (wrists, neck, breastbone).
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
Fernandina, FL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this scent and have been using it for over 5 years. As others have stated, it's a very subtle scent, but last for hours. If the perfume isn't something you're interested in, they also make a lotion that smells the exact same and is wonderful.
Onyia W.
Onyia W.
Baytown, TX
This perfume is one of my favorite go-to scents. It is light yet bold with the accents of fresh fruit. If you need something that is fresh then this should be your choice.
Britney G.
Britney G.
Hialeah, FL
This is honestly one of my go to perfumes! i love the smell of it and that it actually last a decent time before i can no longer smell it. its citrusy yet its still has something sophisticated about it. i love this so so much!
Genelle P.
Genelle P.
Lakewood, CO
I LOVE D&G Light Blue. I'm not a big fan of perfume, and hate anything fruity, and am very picky about the scents around me. Light Blue is very subtle, on the floral side, and just strong enough for others to notice without making my sensitive nose go crazy!
Melissa E.
Melissa E.
Calgary, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
On 2013, my cousin asked me if she can buy D&G light Blue perfume. When I smell the product, I fell in love with it. Easy to smell and not over powering. I Highly recommend it.