BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Light Blue Swimming in Lipari is as fresh as diving into the clear, crisp water of the Mediterranean. The fragrance embodies a sensual escape to the Aeoloian Islands where nature's most prized beauty unfolds between alabaster stone, fragrant woods, and crystal waters, and where emotions come to life. Notes: Sea Salt Accord, Amber Gris, Dry Woods. Style: Sensual. Masculine. Free. see more...

Paul W.
Fairfax, VA
My absoloute favorite fragrance. Though it has a really high price tag I always make sure to go and buy the product. The bottle is really cute as qwell. My favorite thing about it is definiteily how long lasting it is, so it kind of makes up for the price difference.
Andrea L.
Brooklyn, MD
This is a great smelling cologne and for the price, lasts a long time. It's good for everyday wear or special occasions and a little goes a long way. It's from a good brand and has nice packaging. I'd recommend it to any other guy out there.
Damon H.
Brookfield, MO
Enjoyed the scent, was not overly impressed by the longevity of the scent. Throughout the day it began to fade rather quickly. Would definitely buy if the formula was tweaked a little.
Ryan T.
This is by far my favorite scent! It makes me feel like summer is here and I'm ready to go out to the beach. It isn't too strong like others but that's just how I like it.
Elisha P.
Vancouver, WA
Oh my goodness I can't say enough good no amazing things about light blue !! The smell is soooo good I've been obsessed with making sure to always have some in stock for over ten years now
Samantha F.
Love this perfume. best used for spring and summer. very light and stays all day even though its a faint smell at the end of the day. still very good product.
Katheryn G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this light and luxurious scent from D&G. It is perfect for everyday wear or special occasions. It does not overpower but is still very noticeable.
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
I know lots of people who use this and love it. I am one of those people. This is an expensive brand but it smells great
Elsa D.
I love this scent on my husband, its the best cologne that I ever purchased for him. This scent on him drives me crazy.
Alyssa L.
Iredell, TX
I love this spray! it smells amazing and is also not extremely overbearing. I would definitely recommend this product.
Dolce and gabbana is really best but I still didn't try this one...can I get a sample of this one...