BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Light Blue Swimming in Lipari is as fresh as diving into the clear, crisp water of the Mediterranean. The fragrance embodies a sensual escape to the Aeoloian Islands where nature's most prized beauty unfolds between alabaster stone, fragrant woods, and crystal waters, and where emotions come to life. Notes: Sea Salt Accord, Amber Gris, Dry Woods. Style: Sensual. Masculine. Free. see more...

Damon H.
Brookfield, MO
Enjoyed the scent, was not overly impressed by the longevity of the scent. Throughout the day it began to fade rather quickly. Would definitely buy if the formula was tweaked a little.
Katie B.
My moms favorite product, it smells amazing and anytime I’m around it I think of her, it smells very clean and fresh.
patrisha r.
Mentone, CA
Super love the smell... I need of some more..................................
Donte H.
Blackwood, NJ
I love this scent! I received a sample through Scentbird and I'm definitely considering buying a full bottle.
Samantha  F.
Love this perfume. best used for spring and summer. very light and stays all day even though its a faint smell at the end of the day. still very good product.
Olivia H.
Maple valley , WA
Master Groomer Expert
I feel like this perfume has a more old lady smell because it smells like musty flowers. Definetly not for me!
Elsa D.
I love this scent on my husband, its the best cologne that I ever purchased for him. This scent on him drives me crazy.
Chasity M.
Pine Bluff, AR
I know lots of people who use this and love it. I am one of those people. This is an expensive brand but it smells great
Katheryn G.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this light and luxurious scent from D&G. It is perfect for everyday wear or special occasions. It does not overpower but is still very noticeable.
Michael C.
One of my favorite fragrances. Not overpowering, but lasts throughout the day leaving you refreshed.