BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Sunset In Salina for Women Eau De Toilette Spray 1.6 Ounce / 50 Ml by Dolce and Gabbana see more...

Chloe G.
This perfume smells absolutely amazing although the price is a bit hefty. I personally will always want to make a purchase on a product that i knew was worth it. And this perfume by dolce and gabbana is so worth the price.
Bianca B.
San Antonio
This is my fave perfume right now it lasts so long and smells so good all day which i love. Thia is my forst time using it but days later i can still smell on my clothes
Heather W.
Mesa, AZ
I am happy when I try fragrances like this because it's one I have absolutely no desire to buy (saves money). It's not bad, just not very exciting. I actually loved and bought the version from last year (Escape). This one pales in comparison. It's so light, I can barely smell it. I can smell the leaves in it, and that's about it. Everything is kind of washed out and nondescript. Not offensive in the slightest, and kind of boring (in my opinon). I have absolutely no desire to purchase.

Mar
2015
Liz B.
Kind of opposite to the original Light Blue. The original was fresh and citrusy, this one is more musky and smells like amber. If you like warm scents this might please you. Scent lasts no where near as much as the original. If you're a collector then this LE scent is for you.
Lisa H.
Cincinnati, OH
The fresh summery scent is a go to for me day in and day out. The scent last from morning until night. I love this scent, it is very feminine and a hint of amber. I've bought D&G perfumes many times and each one is beautiful. The scent could be a little stronger for night!
Julia B.
Colorado Springs, CO
A warmer version of light blue not cheap but worth it. Look for rollerball versions so you can smell like high end. I like this better than the regular Light Blue or The One. Low key not overpowering and good for every day. Could become a signature scent easily.
kim h.
Logan, WV
This is the only thing I where ever not w that I have discovered it I would recommend it to anyone out their who wants to smell their best I give it a 5 star or better its the best and no me could ever change my mind D G is the best smelling pafum ever.
Dayane A.
Riverside , CA
My mom uses this scent all the time, her signature fragrance if I my day so myself. It's not so much a fresh scent as it is a very maturing perfume. Nonetheless, the scent is very sophisticated and has a very ctedible lasting power throughout the day.
Casi C.
Trussville , AL
I'm never let down by Dolce & Gabbana! I love the Light Blue Sunset in Salina! It has a fruity & flowery scent, just the right amount of both and it has Cedarwood which I also love!
Amber M.
Litchfield, NH
This is a great warm weather scent. It's a lovely fresh light floral, with citrus, amber and a bit of warm woods. Not overpowering, but sillage is just right.