DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue Sun Eau de Toilette

Fragrance Family: FreshScent Type: Fresh FloralKey Notes: Lemon Essence, Jasmine, Cedarwood EssenceFragrance Description: This summer, Dolce & Gabbana Beauty adds a solar twist to its cult scent, Light Blue, with the limited-edition Light Blue Sun. Infused by coconut water and frangipani flower, this new fragrance offers an addictive facet of the signature scent. The fragrance invites you to live the passion of a young summer crush on the island of Capri.

Doors this scent last a long time?
Has any tried DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue Sun Eau de Toilette? What are your thoughts on it? I'm tempted to try it because of the coconut and frangipani and vanilla notes in it, but have heard mixed reviews on longevity. Is it worth trying for those who love coconut and tropical scents? Also curious about J.Lo Miami Glow Eau de Toilette Spray for Women 🤔
Can you smell the coconut in this? Would you consider this a tropical scent, or just a fresh citrusy one? The notes of coconut and frangipani caught my attention. I'm not too big on very citrusy scents though...
Start your review of DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue Sun Eau de Toilette!
Iris A.
Saint Louis, MO
DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue Sun Eau de Toilette uploaded by Iris A.
Purchased at: Macy's
If you're looking for a summer scent, this is it! This scent screams beach and late night walks in the sand. I love that it's a limited edition scent and the packaging is adorable. Top notes are Lemon, Coconut Nectar, Ozonic notes and Granny Smith apple; middle notes are Frangipani, Jasmine and White Rose; base notes are Cedar, White Musk, Ambergris and Bourbon Vanilla.
Tatum S.
Sewell, NJ
DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue Sun Eau de Toilette uploaded by Tatum S.
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
Love love love this perfume! It reminds me so much of summer time. It’s a nice twist on the dolce and gabanna light blue. It smells golden if that makes sense, a little bit of coconut too maybe? Anyways this is the best and if you love Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Eau De Toilette 25Ml then you would love this too!!!!!
Sherly R.
DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue Sun Eau de Toilette uploaded by Sherly R.
Purchased at: Macy's
X DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue Sun Eau de Toilette Oh! This is such a beautiful perfume! From all the Light Blue fragrances, I think this is the most beautiful. It is fun, elegant, crisp, mildly fruity, soft floral, sunny. It brings all the smells that could surround you if you were enjoying an afternoon at a very upscale hotel along the Mediterranean coast. It could be Nice, Monte Carlo...the smell of the salt from the ocean, the sun on your skin, the breeze brings the beautiful accords of the citrus trees and maybe your are enjoying a skinny piña colada as you sun bathe with the jet set. Rich, classy, chic and enjoyment!
Shaina C.
DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue Sun Eau de Toilette uploaded by Shaina C.
This is a beautiful scent I do like this a lot it’s not something I would choose every day but it is notoffensive at all I don’t necessarily see how it is related to the other light blue. But it is gorgeous
Ashley L.
Simi Valley, CA
DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue Sun Eau de Toilette uploaded by Ashley L.
Purchased at: Macy's
I love this perfume so much and it’s a great switch up from the Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana! Has a light fresh fragrance that’s perfect for summer!
MiKayla J.
Bentonville , AR
Love this one! The moment I first smelt it I knew I was in love. It stills hold the amazing citrus lemon scent that the original light blue holds but with a kick which makes it amazing and I was definitely excited when I finally bought it.
Keisha S.
Salida, CA
DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue Sun Eau de Toilette uploaded by Keisha S.
Sunshine and beach in a bottle! Perfect summer fragrance! Last about 4 hours, I keep in my purse to reapply.
Manuela R.
Actually I don't have this presentation I have the previous one and I really love its aroma it is my favorite I hope I have the opportunity to try this
Alessandra L.
San Benito, TX
Purchased at: Macy's
Me encanta el aroma de esta fragancia es realmente maravillosa y se los recomiendo muchisimo encerios🤩🤩🤩🙏
Chrissy L.
Carol Stream, IL
Being that Light Blue is my holy grail signature scent, I was so excited to try this variation. I LOVE the subtle hint of coconut that it imparts, but have been disappointed with the wear time. The original lasts so well on my skin but for some reason, Sun just doesn’t.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Noemi W.