Dolce & Gabbana

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue...
881 Reviews
5 / 5
I love this perfume. It has a great scent - very fresh and clean. The scent has great staying power as well. I have gotten a lot of compliments from other people on this perfume so it seems like it is a popular scent. I would definitely recommend giving it a try. The rollerball is pretty convenient to store and carry around as well.
5 / 5
I absolutely love this product so much it’s amazing and unbelievable how long it lasts and the projection is incredible 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
4 / 5
Love the method of this perfume. It’s so easy to use and fits easily in a lot of places. It’s super small though and you wouldn’t use it more than 15 times so it’s not worth the price I’m my opinion.
4 / 5
Perfume fresco hermoso y duradero, ideal para el verano para momentos en compañía. No es la primera vez que lo compro. Perfume fresco hermoso y duradero.
5 / 5
This is my one of all time favorite perfumes. I get this in a gift and I loved it. It has light and airy fragrance which I love the most.
5 / 5
Heard great reviews about this so I was glad to get a sample from Sephora. It has slight floral undertones but it’s a light scent so perfect for summer.
4 / 5
Profumo dalle vibes freshe vivaci femminili frizzantine agrumate, secondo me piu adatto alla stagione estiva ma potrebbe andar bene tutto l'anno un profumo davvero molto buono
5 / 5
I love this perfume so much and it is even more perfect because the design and the name is in my favorite color 🤩 I love having rollerball perfumes because they’re so easy to carry and I can take them everywhere with me, I use rollerballs for everyday use. This perfume’s scent is so strong and I don’t have to spray it on myself more than two times and you can still smell it after a few hours.
4 / 5
This perfume smell so good .i got this from my daughter and it was half gone .That is why i have no puctures to post with my review .But i really recommed you try this it a cool sweet smell also it is a sopstacated smell its just sweet thats all i can say you got to try it.
4 / 5
I LOVE the dolce rollerballs. They are lightweight and last. They are perfect for on the go and they smell exactly like the larger size!