BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Light Blue by Dolce Gabbana 6.7 oz Refreshing Body Gel in Tube

Denieccee P.
Huntsville, AL
This is also an amazing scent. I wear this on date night with my husband as the scent carries for hours! It is a little pricey but definitely worth it. It smells of a floral scent, very light however. I wouldn't change this scent AT ALL! Dolce & Gabbana has me sold!
Suzette W.
Garden Grove, CA
I was surprised by this! Not bad I prefer the spray but this is really nice when you layer it ... the gel and then the spray. I like how it lingers!!
Jennifer L.
West Hills, CA
This is one of my top 3 go to scents that I use. Its has a light and refreshing scent. Not floral, which I prefer. I can't live without it!!!!
Marissa T.
One of my all time favorite perfumes. It smells so clean and fresh and lasts all day. If I could give this a higher rating I totally would.
Brooke H.
Hampstead, MD
The light blue by D and G is one of my favorite perfume scents. The body gel does not stay on as long as the perfume. I prefer the perfume.
Janet L.
El Paso, TX
My sister bought this gel for me and the first time I used it I automatically loved it. I will definitely be asking for another one.
Josie B.
McAllen , TX
A light, crisp, and fresh scent. Gel is a great addition to your daily beauty regimine. A product that can be used everyday.
Alize M.
Wilmington, NC
Received this in a Dolce and Gabana gift set. I love the smell, and this product leaves you feeling and smelling fresh!
Olivia C.
Bedford, TX
This smells so good, and actually makes my skin feel silky. The scent will last all day, which is hard for me to find.
Tabitha F.
Valley Falls, KS
This is my favorite smell. When I splurge on perfume this is definitely my first purchase. Its simple and elegant.