BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Light Blue by Dolce Gabbana 6.7 oz Refreshing Body Gel in Tube

Niki A.
Rochester, NH
I absolutely love Dolce and Gabana Light blue fragrance! So when I received the refreshing body gel in a gift set I was head over heels! The body gel delivers the Light Blue scent perfectly, keeping you refreshed and smelling wonderful. I found the gel did keep a scent for hours and left me feeling clean. I think it is best to use lotion to moisturize as I found the gel a bit dehydrating to my skin. I would recommend
Denieccee P.
Meridianville, AL
This is also an amazing scent. I wear this on date night with my husband as the scent carries for hours! It is a little pricey but definitely worth it. It smells of a floral scent, very light however. I wouldn't change this scent AT ALL! Dolce & Gabbana has me sold!
Shaye S.
University Park, PA
It doesn't take very much to fall in love with this perfume. And it's shower gel is just as perfect. The smell lasts all day even without applying the perfume on top. The scent is glowing and keeps me in a good mood all day long. If your'e not sure if you want to purchase the full size perfume, I suggest purchasing the body gel first and try it out.
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
I received this in a gift set and because I like layering different products with the same fragrance, this was a nice addition to a the products I already have and love. The scent is not overpowering and it made my shower smell yummy too! I love this fragrance!
Dulcia P.
San Antonio, TX
Smells just like the perfume. The gel is a little watery though and you need quite a bit to really feel like you are cleaning your body. While it smells wonderful, I wouldn't say it's worth it to wash your body with this.
Suzette W.
Garden Grove, CA
I was surprised by this! Not bad I prefer the spray but this is really nice when you layer it ... the gel and then the spray. I like how it lingers!!
Jennifer L.
West Hills, CA
This is one of my top 3 go to scents that I use. Its has a light and refreshing scent. Not floral, which I prefer. I can't live without it!!!!
Brooke H.
Hampstead, MD
The light blue by D and G is one of my favorite perfume scents. The body gel does not stay on as long as the perfume. I prefer the perfume.
Marissa T.
One of my all time favorite perfumes. It smells so clean and fresh and lasts all day. If I could give this a higher rating I totally would.
Janet L.
El Paso, TX
My sister bought this gel for me and the first time I used it I automatically loved it. I will definitely be asking for another one.