BY DOLCE & GABBANA

DOLCE&GABBANA Light Blue Refreshing Body Cream, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Buy on Sephora*
Megan M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It would be impossible for me to love Dolce & Gabanna's "Light Blue" fragrance more. However, it doesn't last as long as I would like. Thus, I did splurge on this luxurious cream to extend/layer the scent while hydrating at the same time. It is moisturizing and light, never greasy, and does work great!
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
I get lots of compliments when I wear it. Not over powering. Couldn't stand it when I ran out, and had too wear something else. One of my all time favorites!
Tammy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I purchase this it was in a gift set. It is one of my all time favorite fragrances and a staple in my perfume collection.
Erica L.
This scent is one of my favorites. It's distinct all while being light. It's a fresh scent you can wear year round
Diamond H.
Atlanta, GA
My mom got me hooked on the perfume and now this it is the best smelling fragrence I've ever smelled it's a little pricey but worth it
MiszDiane E.
Phoenix, AZ
The smell in this cream stays in all day. It is light and dose not over power
Chelsea H.
Kennesaw, GA
This product is okay. It was way too strong for me. This is my grandmas favorite scent though so it always makes me sent of her.
Ashley A.
The scent is amazing. Smells just like the perfume. I like having this just for the smell alone.
Bryana H.
Philadelphia, PA
I do love the scent of this but perfume lotions irritate my skin no matter the brand I don't really use them anymore.
Chelle A.
Broken Arrow, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably one of the best scents ever!! Light & feminine. A bit expensive for my taste tho.