BY DOLCE & GABBANA

DOLCE&GABBANA Light Blue Refreshing Body Cream, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Buy on Sephora*
Dara C.
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
This is by far the best smelling perfume and body cream I have ever used or purchased didn't feel guilty one bit guying this because I know the quality is 100% GREAT VALUE for The quality. The smell is a citrusy clean fresh sexy scent ...you will not regret this one..lasts all day!!! My go to.
Erica L.
Erica L.
This scent is one of my favorites. It's distinct all while being light. It's a fresh scent you can wear year round
Amy D.
Amy D.
Dowelltown, TN
I find the Dolce & Gabbanna Light Blue Refreshing Body Cream to be just that. I wouldn't replace my moisturizing lotion with it. However, I sometimes like to layer to keep my scent fresh longer. The Dolce & Gabbanna Light Blue Refreshing Body Cream is something that I just rub a little bit on my chest, arms, and legs to carry the already refreshing scent of Light Blue just a little further after I have already used just a barely scented body lotion such as Dove. It smells good and feels good, but I wouldn't recommend it as a moisturizer.
Rehana S.
Rehana S.
Orlando, FL
I love it! The perfume is my absolute favorite. The scent doesn't wear off during the day and if you don't use a lot at once it lasts a while! The body cream is strong but not overpoweringly strong. It stays and doesn't rub off. I always will purchase this item along with the perfume.
Darci M.
Darci M.
Robinson, IL
I got this in a gift set for Christmas. Light blue is my ABSOLUTE favorite perfume scent. The lotion captures and carries the scent for a longer lasting scent-sation all day long.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Stuart, FL
I love the feeling and smell of this cream! it doesn't leave you oily feeling at all and I was surprised at how long the smell lasts!
Diamond H.
Diamond H.
Decatur, GA
My mom got me hooked on the perfume and now this it is the best smelling fragrence I've ever smelled it's a little pricey but worth it
Tammy M.
Tammy M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I purchase this it was in a gift set. It is one of my all time favorite fragrances and a staple in my perfume collection.
alexis H.
alexis H.
Orange Park, FL
Never tried the cream but the perfume is so amazing. it's the best perfume i ever smelled or used. you should try it out.
Bryana H.
Bryana H.
Philadelphia, PA
I do love the scent of this but perfume lotions irritate my skin no matter the brand I don't really use them anymore.