BY DOLCE & GABBANA

DOLCE&GABBANA Light Blue Refreshing Body Cream, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Refreshing Body Cream
  • "My mom got me hooked on the perfume and now this it is the best smelling fragrence I've ever smelled it's a little pricey but worth it " in 3 reviews
Daphne L.
Purchased at: Macy's
Love this cream. Firstly, the scent is my favorite perfume. Secondly, it absorbs like a dream. I hate the feeling of being sticky and this doesn’t leave me feeling sticky or greasy. And lastly, this is somehow the only lotion I’ve ever found that erases sunburn peel marks. I know that’s random but I always bring this when I think I’ll get a sunburn or peel. It’s the only thing that’s ever works to cover up the skin marks.
Megan M.
It would be impossible for me to love Dolce & Gabanna's "Light Blue" fragrance more. However, it doesn't last as long as I would like. Thus, I did splurge on this luxurious cream to extend/layer the scent while hydrating at the same time. It is moisturizing and light, never greasy, and does work great!
Amy D.
Dowelltown , TN
I find the Dolce & Gabbanna Light Blue Refreshing Body Cream to be just that. I wouldn't replace my moisturizing lotion with it. However, I sometimes like to layer to keep my scent fresh longer. The Dolce & Gabbanna Light Blue Refreshing Body Cream is something that I just rub a little bit on my chest, arms, and legs to carry the already refreshing scent of Light Blue just a little further after I have already used just a barely scented body lotion such as Dove. It smells good and feels good, but I wouldn't recommend it as a moisturizer.
Meghan R.
Wilkes Barre, PA
This is one of my top favorite scents. It has been since high school. You do need to be careful when applying thought. To not over do it. Otherwise the scent can become too strong. I love using the lotion and perfume together. To make the smell last all day long
Dara C.
Leeds, AL
This is by far the best smelling perfume and body cream I have ever used or purchased didn't feel guilty one bit guying this because I know the quality is 100% GREAT VALUE for The quality. The smell is a citrusy clean fresh sexy scent ...you will not regret this one..lasts all day!!! My go to.
Rehana S.
Orlando, FL
I love it! The perfume is my absolute favorite. The scent doesn't wear off during the day and if you don't use a lot at once it lasts a while! The body cream is strong but not overpoweringly strong. It stays and doesn't rub off. I always will purchase this item along with the perfume.
Darci M.
Robinson, IL
I got this in a gift set for Christmas. Light blue is my ABSOLUTE favorite perfume scent. The lotion captures and carries the scent for a longer lasting scent-sation all day long.
Sharon W.
Bartlett, IL
I get lots of compliments when I wear it. Not over powering. Couldn't stand it when I ran out, and had too wear something else. One of my all time favorites!
Jenn S.
Arnold, MO
Light blue is my second favorite fragrance in the whole world! It's such a unique scent, and it's not too girly, great as an every perfume.
Diamond H.