DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue Pour Homme Travel Gift Set

Drawing upon their native home of Italy, Dolce & Gabbana's innovative design team has captured the sensuality of the Mediterranean. A refreshing blend of citrus notes combines perfectly with masculine woods and subtle spice to create a distinctive fragrance that epitomizes relaxed sophistication. This set contains:- 6.7 oz/ 200 mL Eau de Toilette Spray- Travel Pouch Notes: Sicilian Mandarin, Frozen Grapefruit Peel, Bergamot, Juniper, Rosemary, Szechuan Pepper, Rosewood, Musk Wood, Incense, Oak Moss. Style: Mysterious. Confident. Sensual.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue Pour Homme Travel Gift Set!
Portage , IN
I love this scent. I just repurchased this for my fiancé and for the life of me I could not remember anything about this bottle or even the name besides the fact that it has blue in it. I would love for the bottle to change or the box to be more distinct. The scent is so light and refreshing. My sweet heart loves to wear this. This price is very reasonable I believe I bout the set for 50 dollars. I would absolutely recommend dolce gabbana light blue for a fall/ summer scent.
Binghamton, NY
wasn't really a fan of this particular cologne when compared with D & G's other fragrances, however I definitely was not disappointed. It was my first time buying this particular kind (light blue) and I would buy it again probably. I just prefer other D&G colognes better
Denver, CO
I love the light blue cologne. I use it daily and always keep an extra in my car because it just smells so good! Highly recommend this product!
Scappoose, OR
Light blue was one of my favorite colognes for a long time. It's that perfect blend of spicy and sweet. Would recommend.
Eagle Pass, TX
I love dolce and gabbana because it smells great and lasts forever throughout the day its incredible
Mairiporã
me falta palavras para falar da dolce e gabbana, tudo t]deles e ótimo tanto roupa como perfume TUDO É ÓTIMO sempre compro
I like averything about this product, it's smells so good and the design is on point, so fresh and light