Dolce & Gabbana  Light Blue Pour Homme Gift Set uploaded by jocelyn r.
Dolce & Gabbana  Light Blue Pour Homme Gift Set

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme Gift Set

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

DOLCE&GABBANA Light Blue Pour Homme Gift Set Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Dolce & Gabbana  Light Blue Pour Homme Gift Set
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme Gift Set
  • "It smells great on him - totally fresh and clean." in 1 review
  • "Expensive but it's definitely worth it, the smell lasts for a long time and you can typically find deals on it at places like TJ Maxx or Amazon." in 1 review
Alletse A.
I bought this for my husband for Christmas without even smelling it.
I felt like he’s been buying the same few colognes repeatedly for years and I’d buy them for him too when he ran out because I knew he liked them but I figured it was time to try something new.
I love the women’s version of Light Blue and have been using it for around 10 years at least. So when I decided to buy him a cologne, I researched this because I figured it had to be semi similar.
I was super nervous but so happy I went through with it because oh my f*ck it smells good.
It’s really light, clean, and not at all over powering.
It’s definitely a cologne that can be worn daily without being too much.
I’m also a migraine sufferer and sensitive to super strong or heavy scents and this did not give me a headache, so that says a lot as my migraine prone girls know.
He also really loves the scent and loved that I introduced him to something new.
I will definitely repurchase this for him in the future.
Andrea h.
Oxnard,CA
This would be perfect gift the smell of this perfume is soft not strong to hurt your nose and thats one thing i love about it. I gave this as a gift for my mother-in-law and she loves it, shes been wearing this perfume that ive know of since ive met her.
Jigisha P.
Elk Grove Village, IL
I got this as a gift for my friends and they loved it. They never used this scent before but now this is their favorite scent. Even if they don't go out of the house, they still wear it. This smells is very addicting. I would recommend to everyone because it is just perfect.
jocelyn r.
This smells sooooo amazing. i bought this set for my husband, and he keeps buying the product over and over again! the scent can be a bit strong but after a while is smells better. i would totally buy this again!
Marissa M.
The only cologne I can stand for my husband to wear. It smells absolutely intoxicating on him. It is sooo similar to the female version, that I stole a couple of sprays when mine ran out:-P
Jenna H.
Madison, WI
Love love love the smell of Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana. One of my favorite smells. Expensive but it's definitely worth it, the smell lasts for a long time and you can typically find deals on it at places like TJ Maxx or Amazon.
Brenda B.
Unadilla, Ga
This is my husbands favorite Cologne! Love the smell, it lasts and it is so seductive. I wonder why he wears it, can be pricey but totally worth it!
Anna A.
Fayetteville, AR
Absolute favorite cologne for the men in my life! I don't let them wear any other scent. I even wear it myself sometimes! oops!
Yumsy L.
Plainfield, IL
This is hub's all time favorite perfume. It smells great on him - totally fresh and clean. He uses this on summer.
Shelby M.
Katy, TX
One of my favs for him! Love the fresh scent and it lasts for a while. I will buy it for him again when he runs out.