BY DOLCE & GABBANA

A stunning perfume, overwhelming and irresistible like the joy of living. Surprising and colored: the liveliness of Sicilian citron, the happiness of Granny Smith apple, the spontaneity of bluebells. Feminine and resolute: the intensity of jasmine, the freshness of bamboo, the charm of white rose. Deep and true: the character of cedarwood, the fullness of amber, the embrace of musk.This set contains:- 4.2 oz Eau de Toilette Spray - 2.5 oz Deodorant Notes: Sicilian Citron, Bluebell, Granny Smith Apple, Jasmine Sambac, Bamboo, White Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Musk. Style: Deep and true. see more...

• Do you really like it and do it last all day on you!3 Answers
  • Do y'all love this scent as much as the light blue for woman!?3 Answers
  • Does his product have a nice price?2 Answers
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme Gift Set
  • "Ugh I loved when my bro put this on.smells amazing.. use to sneak it on and wear cuz it's smells so good" in 8 reviews
  • "Love this on my man nd I also have it for myself it's one of my favorite perfumes smells so good!!" in 6 reviews
  • "Its has a very crisp and clean smell.I always get compliments when wearing this fragrance." in 5 reviews
April C.
Graham, TX
I got this perfumes that as a Christmas gift last year and I instantly fell in love it gives off a very fresh scent while still having a floral feminine touch to it it is a great price point for the perfume since you are getting A regular size perfume bottle and a travel size it makes a great gift
Mariangeli P.
DORAL, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love both of them! The women's has a soft elegant and smell. The men's smells phenomenal on my honey! It is a perfect gift for any occasion!
Karyann L.
Highland, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very nice scent , not overwhelming , average priced, the gift set is awesome. Bought from Macy's. But is available other stores too
Justin K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to scent. It's absolutely sexy and fresh and is great for everyday wear and special occasions
Gina A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my favorite Dolce & Gabbana ever!!!! It's so fresh and light and great for every single day!!
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
This one i have used since high school off and on. It smells light and it is easy to detect on everyone. It is one that i think everyone owes it to themselves to invest in.
Valarie A.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent it's not over powering nor is it light. It's perfect blend of citrus. I'd spray it all over my house!
michelle g.
Great scent, bit pricey, but worth it! although it is a mens cologne, it is very light and super classy
Mia S.
Ellabell, GA
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue is an amazingly fresh smelling perfume, which unfortunately didn't last very long for me. I'd smell great in the mornings & receive a lot of compliments but by the time I got home my mother would ask me why I'm not wearing any perfume (this was back in High school).
Ashley C.
Soddy Daisy , TN
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dolce and Gabanna light blue is amazing. It's my favorite perfume it smells light and crisp and lasts all day.
Coral R.
El monte, CA
Is it long lasting?
Tina
Arlington, TX
Does this smell really good? Is it overbearing?
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
How strong would you rate this sent?? does it last all day?
Analy G.
Do y'all love this scent as much as the light blue for woman!?
Alison K.
Watertown , CT
Did they change the packaging on light Blue?