2 colors available

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

A stunning perfume, overwhelming and irresistible like the joy of living. Surprising and colored: the liveliness of Sicilian citron, the happiness of Granny Smith apple, the spontaneity of bluebells. Feminine and resolute: the intensity of jasmine, the freshness of bamboo, the charm of white rose. Deep and true: the character of cedarwood, the fullness of amber, the embrace of musk.This set contains:- 4.2 oz Eau de Toilette Spray - 2.5 oz Deodorant Notes: Sicilian Citron, Bluebell, Granny Smith Apple, Jasmine Sambac, Bamboo, White Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Musk. Style: Deep and true. see more...

• Do you really like it and do it last all day on you!3 Answers
  • Do y'all love this scent as much as the light blue for woman!?3 Answers
  • Does his product have a nice price?2 Answers
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme Gift Set
  • "Ugh I loved when my bro put this on.smells amazing.. use to sneak it on and wear cuz it's smells so good" in 8 reviews
  • "Love this on my man nd I also have it for myself it's one of my favorite perfumes smells so good!!" in 6 reviews
  • "Its has a very crisp and clean smell.I always get compliments when wearing this fragrance." in 5 reviews
May G.
May G.
Green Oak
This is the perfect scent for every guy/man! Once you smell it you will be like umm I've been looking for this. You don't overpower people. You just wear enough to bring them closer. And if she's lucky, she will still be smelling it on herself until she showersūüėČIt's an adult wear a blend of citrus-masculine woods-subtle spice + the smell of your natural skin! It's nothing but #Relaxed#Sophistication‚ÄľÔłŹ
Luzita D.
Luzita D.
Birmingham, AL
I would love to give this product 10 stars if possible. I've gifted this cologne so many times because the scent absolutely amazing, unlike no other.
Mariangeli P.
Mariangeli P.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
I love both of them! The women's has a soft elegant and smell. The men's smells phenomenal on my honey! It is a perfect gift for any occasion!
Karyann L.
Karyann L.
Highland, IN
Very nice scent , not overwhelming , average priced, the gift set is awesome. Bought from Macy's. But is available other stores too
Holloway C.
Holloway C.
I didn't care much for this fragrance. It was too powdery, like something you'd find in the granny section. In fact, after only wearing it twice, I gave it to my grandma.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
LEXINGTON, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
Liliana R.
Liliana R.
Really nice scent. It is refreshing and not annoying if applied. It is a scent enjoyed by many. I have purchased it several times and love it.
francheska s.
francheska s.
Sylmar, CA
I bought this for my husband this year and he fell in love with the smell I love the smell to very crisp and fresh
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Alamo, TX
Absolutely love this scent! I first smelled it at sephora a while back and now its the scent both my brothers use almost daily.
Tiffany F.
Tiffany F.
The perfect sent for any man. This scent is sophisticated , yet modern. It smells amazing and lasts forever on the skin. When my husband wears this everyone always asks what it is that he is wearing. It is my favorite scent that he wears. The perfect gift for your man for Valentines Day, a birthday, Fathers day or just because! This is a true must have! Get a sample of it and let your man try it out. He is sure to love this one!
Coral R.
Coral R.
El monte, CA
Is it long lasting?
Tina
Tina
Arlington, TX
Does this smell really good? Is it overbearing?
Jamie S.
Jamie S.
Roanoke, VA
How strong would you rate this sent?? does it last all day?
Analy G.
Analy G.
Do y'all love this scent as much as the light blue for woman!?
Alison K.
Alison K.
Watertown , CT
Did they change the packaging on light Blue?