Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme Gift Set

A stunning perfume, overwhelming and irresistible like the joy of living. Surprising and colored: the liveliness of Sicilian citron, the happiness of Granny Smith apple, the spontaneity of bluebells. Feminine and resolute: the intensity of jasmine, the freshness of bamboo, the charm of white rose. Deep and true: the character of cedarwood, the fullness of amber, the embrace of musk.This set contains:- 4.2 oz Eau de Toilette Spray - 2.5 oz Deodorant Notes: Sicilian Citron, Bluebell, Granny Smith Apple, Jasmine Sambac, Bamboo, White Rose, Cedarwood, Amber, Musk. Style: Deep and true.

Is this the perfume you use [user:alains1] ?
How good is this
Does this have a light scent like the female light blue?
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme Gift Set!
Product Highlights
“Ugh I loved when my bro put this on.smells amazing.. use to sneak it on and wear cuz it's smells so good” in reviews
“Love this on my man nd I also have it for myself it's one of my favorite perfumes smells so good!!” in reviews
“Its has a very crisp and clean smell.I always get compliments when wearing this fragrance.” in reviews
If you're expecting this to smell like Aqua di Gio or Cool Water, or some of the other "blue" fragrances, you will be disappointed. This was at a reasonable price, but the scent really smelled sub-par, like a drugstore cologne. My husband said it smelled too "perfumy" (He has a pretty discerning taste in colognes...likes Aqua di Gio, Drakkar, CK colognes, etc.) but did NOT like this one. Daughter said it smelled like "girl's perfume", and he agreed. Personally, I think it smells like men's cologne when it is first applied, but it lightens too quickly to a somewhat feminine scent. I would NOT recommend this product.
Dyersburg
Purchased at: Macy's
I have worn Dolce & Gabbana for years. It still makes my husband smile. I literally have it on hand, in my purse, ect. If I were to improve this perfect accessory I would make it more potent for the wearer. I can’t smell it after I put it on. And love to smell it.
boulevard Institutos tecnologicos #18 col. Díaz Ordaz
Me encantan este perfume ..me lo regaló mi amor el día de mi cumpleaños y me encantó...es un aroma muy rico cuando me siento triste me lo pongo y me levanta el ánimo ..no se cuál fue el costo ..pero barato no sale .así que me encanta y más por quién me lo dio
Newark, DE
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme Gift Set uploaded by Salome P.
Good one for a hot summer.It opens up smelling like eternity aqua for men. Very very nice . You smell classy ,fruity and aquatic all at the same time . Highly recommended for every men .
AMAZING! This has a very nice touch to it. The bottles are nice, the box it comes in is nice. It’s definitely a must buy for your other half. It will definitely have him smelling great.
Athens
I am dying to try this out It smells sooooooooo good I would love to save up for this fragrance So in love with the sense of it Love the packaging tooo soo luxurious I have only used it once as a sample 😍💕❤️totally recommend you to buy it!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ LOVE IT
Smells so good! My husband loves it and so do I. I wear it out sometimes because it smells so good. It's long lasting. I'd definitely recommend for anything day or night. Its refreshing!
Salem, OR
This is a wonderful gift idea for people who travel in my opinion, it comes with a 1.6 oz bottle (I believe) and a 4.3 oz bottle as well. So one for on the go and one for home which is great! The price of the set was reasonable because I found it at Marshall's which was a total shocker and made me happy to have it half off. The scent is absolutely amazing and my man gets tons of compliments on it while wearing this one. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme Gift Set
This is my son's signature scent because it smells fabulous on him. I have bought him several bottles of this and he gets compliments everyday. I like the smell too!
Graham, TX
I got this perfumes that as a Christmas gift last year and I instantly fell in love it gives off a very fresh scent while still having a floral feminine touch to it it is a great price point for the perfume since you are getting A regular size perfume bottle and a travel size it makes a great gift
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Las Vegas, NV