DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue Pour Homme Eau de Toilette

Our fragrance and beauty products provide everyone a perfect finishing and luxurious look. It will provide a wonderful make over and fragrance for everyday use, ease to handle and portable. Our cosmetics are named for its quality and attractive colors...

I wanna get my man this scent . I’m a fan and just gotta make sure that other out there agree so my man ain’t raggedy lol
I was always using D&G light blue eau de toilette. I [product:dolce-gabbana-light-blue-eau-intense-pour-homme-eau-de-parfum-spray] is the same, does it last longer?
Is this good. [user:jennc1]
Start your review of DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue Pour Homme Eau de Toilette!
8 days agoSyracuse, IN
This is my husbands absolute favorite cologne. He gets it every year for christmas. Multiple bottles. I really enjoy it because I dont like over powering scents. Him finding a deodorant I can stand is hard enough! So I like that this is a subtle scent but I can still smell it when I hug him or cuddle on the couch together. It always reminds me of him.
3 days agoNew York
This is my secondary scent but is a close tie for first. This is clean and airy and very much a scent I wear more often in the spring and summer. A little goes a long way and it’s subtle and easy going on the nostrils. It smells like summer and that’s how I know summer is right around the corner
a month agoBeckley
This was one of my first kalani's purchased and definitely I did not go wrong with this one the smell is perfect I love it it's really hit the nail head on with this one in the bottle is purpose I will always and forever on this product and will be on my shelf for years to come great job
a month agoImperial Beach, CA
I LOVE this cologne. I have been a fan of Light Blue from Dolce and Gabbana for years. It's so light, crisp and sexy. Just a spritz of two is all you need and it last all day. I spray just a bit on my sweater sleeve or scarf and I'm set for the day. It's just the right amount of musk that doesn't overpower and end up stinking.
a month agoFairview, NC
Love this fragrance. Long lasting and light scented. First time using this particular fragrance but I love it. No improvements necessary. I will continue to purchase this product.
5 days agoLincoln
Simple smell that’s not overpowering has made this one of my go to scents. During the work week, I want to smell fresh and not obnoxious...this does just that! Highly recommend
3 months agoRamsey, MN
I have purchased Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for my husband and both he and I absolutely love this product.  The scent lasts all day, it is light and refreshing.  The cost is more on the expensive side but that is what you get for a high end product.  I purchased this at Ulta Beauty for my husband and also purchased the womens Light Blue version for myself which is amazing as well!  I would highly recommend this product.
5 days agoSpring Lake, MI
Love this scent on my man!! So good! Would recommend for a nice clean smelling guy all day. He’s been wearing this for years. I don’t have much I’d change about it.
4 months agoCarlisle, PA
Light Blue is forever one of my favorites! It has a light and fresh scent that's subtle yet makes a bold statement. I've had strangers ask me what scent I'm wearing and it always makes me smile. It comes in a nice bottle that sprays well. I definitely recommend Light Blue!
a month agoMesa
One of my all time favorites it brings me back to my high school days on getting a lot on compliments. The clean fresh citrus smell is very inviting for any occasion. Very popular scent but I do notice it would be more for a younger male. Does not last long but when it’s on it’s go time.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...