BY DOLCE & GABBANA #56 in After Shave

DOLCE&GABBANA Light Blue Pour Homme After Shave Lotion, 4.2 fl oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Samantha L.
Samantha L.
Ossining, NY
My favorite perfume! I always get compliments when I wear the female version of this stuff. It is light and fresh and I am always reaching for it. my boyfriend loves it too
Lauren R.
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
This stuff smells so amazing! I always buy some to keep on hand since its moisturizing for my boyfriend but also smells great.
Maile L.
Maile L.
Fairfield, CA
This is my husband's favorite aftershave. The scent smells wonderful and not too strong. It's a bit on the pricey side, so I make sure that this is part of a gift set :-)
Nolan S.
Nolan S.
Hartford, WI
One of my favorite colognes that I have ever bought. It is a little bit on the pricey side but it is the only cologne that I went back to and bought for a second time. The set that I bought came with deodorant a big bottle and a smaller bottle of the cologne which I still have after two years so it does last a long time. My girlfriend really likes the smell as it isn't to overpowering and just has the right amount of man smell and sweetness.
Airaa S.
Airaa S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got this for someone as a present and they loved it. I use the light blue women's perfume so I knew that this would also be great.
Lindsay J.
Lindsay J.
My uncle loves this and I got it onetime fora christmas present and it was affordable a bit
Erica C.
Erica C.
Gresham, OR
I love when my boyfriend uses this ! It smells so good and doesn't give me a headache! :)
Trina T.
Trina T.
I know this is a man's aftershave, but it smells good enough for a woman as well. It's hard to get the men in our family into cologne.
Israel M.
Israel M.
west orange, NJ
This cologne is one of the best scents that ive ever had. I always get asked what i am wearing, and to be honest i mix it with the woman's perfume and its like the best combo.
Jeramie M.
Jeramie M.
Victorville, CA
I love this smell. And the ladies love it as well. I have had many compliments on it.
Sallis
Where can I order this from?
Sallis
May I order a bottle of the light blue aftershave lotion?
Sallis
May I order a bottle of the light blue aftershave lotion?