BY DOLCE & GABBANA #17 in After Shave

DOLCE&GABBANA Light Blue Pour Homme After Shave Balm, 2.5 fl oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Elizabeth A.
Cary, NC
This light aftershave is great to use on your face after shaving. My husband does complain about the scent being overpowering, but as a bystander I think it's great. I guess having it right on your face would mean you smell it a little more! It does not leave a greasy layer and my husband says it absorbs well into his skin.
Alexis M.
Griffin, GA
I love the way my man smells after using this. The scent isn't too strong and he says it helps defend against razor bumps. A little pricey but he says it's worth it. Would definitely recommend to friends and family!
Jax V.
Clinton, TN
I bought this for my boyfriend as part of a three piece set. he doesn't shave but it actually worked as a sort of leave in conditioner for his beard. and of course, Light Blue for men by Dolce & Gabbana smells AMAZING
Marisol M.
Bought this as a gift for my boyfriend last year. Smells so good! He uses the after shave along with the Light Blue Cologne. Goes great together! The after shave gives it a stronger scent! Awesome!
Suzanne S.
Rialto, CA
I bought this for my brother who is very picky when it comes to his colognes but surprisingly he loved the smell of this one. its not too overly done but has just the right amount of scent.
Maria  A.
I love this cologne. my husband wears it after he shaves and sometimes just to smell good and it takes my breath away ! cant go wrong with dolce and gabbana's light blue cologne ether!
Lauren R.
Arlington, TX
Great summer fragrance. Very fresh and citrusy. I bought this fragrance for every man in my life brother , dad, stepdad, and boyfriend and they all love it. It's a great fragrance.
duda f.
Sterling Hts, MI
Dolce and gabbana light blue is my favorite, I bought this for my hubby and it smells so so good... It doesn't irritate his face, its not too greasy and the smell is out of this world :)
Josie C.
El Paso
At first my husband said he didn't like how it felt, he is sensitive in the shaving area, but as he ised it he stated he liked the product and now that is mostly what he uses
Claudia S.
Commerce, CA
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme After Shave Balm its amazing. my husband loves it he uses it every time he shaves. I just love to smell him ever time he uses it.
Reggie K.