Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme uploaded by Diane L.Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme uploaded by Bree F.Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme uploaded by Danielle F.See all 36 photos
8 colors available

BY DOLCE & GABBANA #2 in Fragrance for Him

Light Blue pour Homme by Dolce&Gabbana is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Light Blue pour Homme was launched in 2007. Top notes are sicilian mandarin, juniper, grapefruit and bergamot; middle notes are rosemary, brazilian rosewood and pepper; base notes are musk, oakmoss and incense.

Photos (36)
Janina R.
Janina R.
Oviedo, FL
Light Blue for him falls into my top five scents for men. I love it on my husband! It has a crisp, light and refreshing scent that doesn't smell like he's being drentched in cologne. I also gave this cologne as a gift to my brother, which he loves. I've also noticed that some colognes smell slightly different on different people due to various biological reasons, but I can say that in passing, I was able to clearly identify that a person was in fact wearing Light Blue. Most colognes will usually fade after several hours of wearing it due to being exposed to the air or if the wearer has sweat alot; I can atest even after moving around and getting a little sweaty one night while he weas wearing it, I was still able to clearly identify and smell the Light blue cologne that my husband was wearing all day and into the night; even after moving around and getting a little sweaty one night. Also, I was still able to clearly identify and smell the light blue cologne that my husband was wearing all day and into the night. Light blue is considered a premium, high end fragrance and on the expensive side; especially if you would like something light, crisp and refreshing that isn't overpowering. Makes a thoughtful gift too! I know I will definitely be replacing my husband bottle of Dolce and Gabbana light blue Cologne once empty.
David N.
David N.
Meadville, PA
WOW is all I have to say! This is by far one of my favorites! I usually purchase this product at Macys or Pebbles. The price is a little steep but its totally worth it. If i were to compare this product with any other product, I'd be lying cause this product is one of the best out there, honestly! The fragrance actually sticks with you all day and sometimes even after your clothes are washed! GREAT QUALITY!
Carole M.
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Love this all-day and crisp non offending, pleasant and energizing hint of citrus spray !!!! The scent alone, takes me away to my happy place and in a perfect, yet non-existant world I would bathe in this stuff !!! Can be a bit pricey, yet well-worth it. Oddly enough, DG- Light Blue can be purchased at some Walmart's, at a fraction of a cost by most other retail carriers. You're welcome !! ;)
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
I LOVE THIS SCENT!!! I got this for my little brother because of the smell! I got him the largest one and also their aftershave as well. Light Blue has its own refreshing summerly scent that does not overpower anything. I have Light Blue femme one for myself and Homme for my little brother. I love the scent and most of the Dolce & Gabbana's scents are very classy and light! MUST HAVE!!!
Megan R.
Megan R.
La Crosse, WI
If you want to smell like you woke up in a castle with people who admire you and you walk on rose pedals while eating cake and losing weight at the same time, this is the perfect perfume for you. honestly, the best smelling perfume I have found and I have been using it since I was a teen. it's light and subtle enough to not be over powering, but the scent lasts for many hours.
Vanna L.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana is one of my favorite men's fragrances! It has a light, masculine scent that isn't overpowering, and it smells so clean and fresh. It's probably one of the most pleasant citrus-y scents I've come across in a men's cologne, and has no underlying woodsy, spicy musk the way a lot of men's colognes do. Highly versatile, and perfect for day or night!
Mums & Sissy
Mums & Sissy
I bought this for my husband when we first began dating in high school. Nine years later and it's still the only cologne he wears. Needless to say we're both fans. Its very light and fresh while still maintaining a nice masculine scent. (I've purchased the woman's version before in travel-size to keep in my purse for myself and it's equally wonderful.)
Alise C.
Alise C.
Light Blue is a gorgeous aromatic citrus fragrance. Very strong bergamont and citrus top notes with a peppery musk in the background. Citrus colognes smell the best on my husband, and this is one of his favorites. This scent is very strong when first sprayed, but it wears down in a few minutes and lasts all day when sprayed and dabbed on skin.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
Cape Coral, FL
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I like to switch it up between fresh and floral, and this light, fresh perfume works perfectly. I use two to three sprays and don't feel like it's overly strong, but lasts all day. I like to carry the purse roller too in case I forget to put it on in the morning. Classic scent and well worth the money.
Brooke J.
Brooke J.
New Matamoras, OH
My favorite perfume everrrrr! I don't wear it anymore though because my husband hates it! I'm like how can you hate the smell of clean, freshness! To me it smells like a nice shower and when I sprayed it on it felt as refreshing (don't worry, i did still shower when wearing this lol) I would recommend this amazing product to anyone!
Joseline A.
Joseline A.
Does this smell as nice as it sounds?
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
Apple Valley, CA
What was your impression of this perfume versus the other D&G perfume?
Antonio E.
Antonio E.
Gary, IN
I would like to kno how that colonge smells
Prianka A.
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
This is awesome
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this for the best price?