BY DOLCE & GABBANA #3 in Fragrance for Him

Light Blue pour Homme by Dolce&Gabbana is a Citrus Aromatic fragrance for men. Light Blue pour Homme was launched in 2007. Top notes are sicilian mandarin, juniper, grapefruit and bergamot; middle notes are rosemary, brazilian rosewood and pepper; base notes are musk, oakmoss and incense.

David N.
Meadville, PA
WOW is all I have to say! This is by far one of my favorites! I usually purchase this product at Macys or Pebbles. The price is a little steep but its totally worth it. If i were to compare this product with any other product, I'd be lying cause this product is one of the best out there, honestly! The fragrance actually sticks with you all day and sometimes even after your clothes are washed! GREAT QUALITY!
Megan R.
La Crosse, WI
If you want to smell like you woke up in a castle with people who admire you and you walk on rose pedals while eating cake and losing weight at the same time, this is the perfect perfume for you. honestly, the best smelling perfume I have found and I have been using it since I was a teen. it's light and subtle enough to not be over powering, but the scent lasts for many hours.
Vanna L.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana is one of my favorite men's fragrances! It has a light, masculine scent that isn't overpowering, and it smells so clean and fresh. It's probably one of the most pleasant citrus-y scents I've come across in a men's cologne, and has no underlying woodsy, spicy musk the way a lot of men's colognes do. Highly versatile, and perfect for day or night!
Mums & Sissy
I bought this for my husband when we first began dating in high school. Nine years later and it's still the only cologne he wears. Needless to say we're both fans. Its very light and fresh while still maintaining a nice masculine scent. (I've purchased the woman's version before in travel-size to keep in my purse for myself and it's equally wonderful.)
Alise C.
Light Blue is a gorgeous aromatic citrus fragrance. Very strong bergamont and citrus top notes with a peppery musk in the background. Citrus colognes smell the best on my husband, and this is one of his favorites. This scent is very strong when first sprayed, but it wears down in a few minutes and lasts all day when sprayed and dabbed on skin.
Jessica W.
Cape Coral, FL
This is one of my favorite perfumes. I like to switch it up between fresh and floral, and this light, fresh perfume works perfectly. I use two to three sprays and don't feel like it's overly strong, but lasts all day. I like to carry the purse roller too in case I forget to put it on in the morning. Classic scent and well worth the money.
Brooke J.
New Matamoras, OH
My favorite perfume everrrrr! I don't wear it anymore though because my husband hates it! I'm like how can you hate the smell of clean, freshness! To me it smells like a nice shower and when I sprayed it on it felt as refreshing (don't worry, i did still shower when wearing this lol) I would recommend this amazing product to anyone!
Eric H.
Tulsa, OK
I've been wearing DG Light Blue for 5 years now and it is, by far, the best cologne I've ever owned. The scent is light enough so that it isn't overpowering, but gives you a great backbone for smelling your best. Best way I can describe it is a citrus overtone on a light sandalwood undertone. Incredible stuff. So worth the money.
Meaghan E.
Santa Ana, CA
I purchased this cologne for my grandpa as part of his birthday gift and he loved it!! He lives for cologne so I'm constantly on the hunt for great smelling scents to gift him. I stumbled upon this scent at Marshalls for only $49.99. Sooooo worth it! It smells great and is long lasting. Will definitely purchase it in the future.
Emily M.
New Britain , CT
This is my favorite fragrance that my boyfriend wears. He rotates between a few different scents but this is my favorite. I'm not good at describing smells- but it just smells so amazing and manly! I always make it a point to spray some on me if I see it in stores, and sometimes I get a sample to spray on my pillow at home :)
Joseline A.
Does this smell as nice as it sounds?
Meagan F.
Apple Valley, CA
What was your impression of this perfume versus the other D&G perfume?
Antonio E.
Gary, IN
I would like to kno how that colonge smells
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
This is awesome
Melissa S.
Where can I purchase this for the best price?