Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Perfumed Deodorant Stick uploaded by Martha L.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

DOLCE&GABBANA Light Blue Perfumed Deodorant Stick, 1.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Lexi W.
Tacoma, WA
This is one of my favorite fragrances that is on the lighter side. To me its more of a feminie aquatic refreshing scent. I highly recommend this if you are looking for something new and light!!!
Jen A.
Easton, PA
I love this scent. I have the spray and someone got me the stick to compliment it. It smells amazing. I prefer to spray to the deodorant and I wouldn't use this immediately after shaving because it contain perfume which burns sensitive open skin.
Jamie G.
Vermilion, OH
Light Blue by Dolce & Gabbana is my favorite perfume! It's a little pricey but its well worth the money. I'm a repeat buyer because I'm obsessed with the scent. Light and youthful compared to many others.
Abigail M.
Edgewood, KY
I of course love the smell of this product and was looking forward to my fiancé using it l. However, the deodorant element just doesn't work as well as your standard drugstore deodorant. I will not be buying this again
Nikki B.
Arnold, MO
This is one of my favorite perfume smells and the deodorant stick smells just as good as the perfume. Kinda streaky and I feel it doesn't last as long as the standard deodorant brands.
Gabrielle E.
This deodorant is amazing foe when you want to smell your best. The scent is floral and not too overpowering. It leaves you smelling fresh while not overdoing it with perfume.
Kari M.
Humboldt, IA
I absolutely LOVE Dolce & Gabbana light blue! Very clean crisp light scent that last all day long! It's not over powering but definitely my all time favorite scent!
Megan T.
Lakewood, OH
This is the best smell in the whole world I love love it and now it is a deodorant, I love it and it works great, last album day long and no sweat break through!!
Carla B.
Goes so well with my perfume. I always get so many compliments on this scent its clean and light. it lasts for a long time through out the day
Krista L.
Winchendon, MA
Dolce and Gabana light blue is my absolute favorite scent ever! It's so sexy and sweet while being light and not too over powering
Kristina T.
Does this irritate your skin?