Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Perfume Gift Set

An astonishing fragrance that evokes the spirit of Italythe infinite sky, the deep sea, and lighthearted joy. Contents include a 1.7 oz. Eau de Toilette Spray, 1.7 oz. Body Cream and Portable Fragrance.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Perfume Gift Set!
How would you rate this product?
Cumming
Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue Perfume is a wonderful scent. It's beautiful, sexy and classy. It's not over powering, but lasts all day long. It's a scent that you can be comfortable to wear to the office as well as out on the town. I would recommend this scent to everyone. I absolutely loved the Gift set. It contained everything you need smell beautiful. Thank you Victoria Secret. This is one of my favorites. Great Job.
754
This product is the best. My favorite perfume .. the smell really stay on for a good while you dont have to keep touching up. A little spray can go along way.. the bottle it comes in it's pretty nice . Love how this set includes 3 different size bottles .
Little Neck, NY
I got this as a Christmas gift from my husband. The perfume is OK, but it’s more something my mom or grandmother would wear. Because of migraines, I’m not a very perfume person to begin with, and the few perfumes that do work for me are a bit unaffordable. I will keep and use this as my spring fragrance, because I do not return husband gifts, and move on to something else in the summer.
Paragould, AR
This is one of my favorite and my husband's favorite scents on me. I love the way it smells it has a scent that is not fruity almost like a little sweet with grapefruit with a clean ocean scent or eith thr sun all rolled into this bottlr.. it is amazing.. the dry down is even more appealing. Ahhh I love it..
Light Blue is hands down the most pleasant smelling perfume I’ve owned in all my years of life! It’s so crisp and fruity smelling, and allows me to get numerous compliments from those near me who can smell it!
Ok only reason for 4 stars is because of the excessive price!!! I mean 60$ for less then an ounce of perfume??? Really it smells wonderful it really does but thats crazy for something that wears off in a CPL hrs!!!! But like I said it smells so good I still gotta give it 4stars on that alone!!!
East Hanover, NJ
I really love Dolche and Gabbana parfume, it is my favourite fragnance for summer. I got it as a gift from my husband, and I adore this fresh and a little sweet smell. I surely will repeat it
Brunswick, GA
The only perfume I buy over and over. My all time favorite! I got this set for Christmas and I couldn't be happier - the scent lasts and using the set combined really is worth the price. I love the light, fresh scent because its not overpowering. It has a citrus element to it that I adore. Worth every penny!!
This scent is light and fresh and it's perfect for spring and summer. They woman's version is very light and airy and the man version is very subtle and sport like. It truly does remind me of an ocean breeze on a sunny day at the beach.
Pittsburgh , PA
Although I don't have the full set . I only have the perfume. It smell so freaking amazing . Its a little expensive for a little bottle .But hey a little can go a long way .