Dolce Gabbana Light Blue Gift Set For Men

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dolce Gabbana Light Blue Gift Set For Men!
How would you rate this product?
11735 168th street, Jamaica,NY, 11434
I smelled this first as knock off from the vendor on a shopping boulevard. The knock off smelled so amazing I went and bought the real one in macys for my father for fathers day. Needless to say he loved the smell. My brother seemed to like the smell too as he finished all of the body wash and tried to do so with the cologne as well.
Simply amazing fragrance. Very bold and unique and sexy. It’s a great cologne for a night out or just to simply smell good. Not strong and doesn’t linger. One spray and that’s all you need. I like that it doesn’t smell too strong. There is something about this cologne that makes all the difference. It is definitely a head turner. DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue Pour Homme Eau de Toilette
Nanuet, NY
This is one of my summer favorites. And there is really nothing like it on the market! Its a very light and refreshing scent. It also lasts all day and night long. Anytime I wear this scent I get tons of compliments and everyone wants to know what I'm wearing.
AUBURN, AL
Got this for my boyfriend for Xmas last year. He loves it! And the great thing is he uses the cologne almost every day and he still has it...it's almost been a year and he still has the one from last year! great buy!
golden, MS
I really like Dolce Gabbana Light blue for men it smell so freaking awesome
I really like Dolce Gabbana Light blue for men it smell so freaking awesome
I am not much of a perfumes but this a good one. It is not strong or overwhelming. The scents take on a calm place. The only thing is that the scent does not long last in me. Other that it's a nice perfume.