BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Light Blue Pour Homme: the quintessence of the joy of life and seduction by Dolce&Gabbana. Made for the Dolce&Gabbana man: someone sensual and modern who likes to take care of himself, enhancing his healthy body with sports. The perfume captures the fresh, spicy and sensual scents of the Mediterranean, which we feel is the perfect playground for seduction.

The flacon for Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme blends the classicism of the shape that evokes the renowned bottle of Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme with the modernity and the freshness of a frosted glass and a “sky-blue” cap.

Top notes: Refreshing bergamot, juicy, sun-drenched Sicilian mandarin, and the clean scent of frozen grapefruit peel and aromatic juniper. Mediterranean Lightness.

Heart notes: Aromatic rosemary, the subtle spice of Sichuan pepper and sensual rosewood. Strong Masculinity.

Base notes: An understated blend of American musk wood, incense and oak moss that together gently establish this signature, sensual scent. Innate Sexiness.

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue For Men Eau de Toilette

Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue For Men Eau de Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Dylan H.
Winnipeg
I LOVE this product! It has a higher price point, but is definitely worth it. The scent is strong and lasts for days with only a small spray. I always find myself enjoying the smell and wear it every single day. I definitely recommend!
Siomara D.
Southaven, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: ULTA
Makes me want to jump on my man!! It smells soooo sexy and manly. It’s not strong. It’s very fresh without an overwhelmingly sweet scent. I love it.
michael t.
windsor
I really like this one and I like strong smelling cologne. However this is a lighter long lasting fragrant that's still quite refreshing.
Lina S.
Edmonton
I love the smell this is the perfume that my husband wore when we met first time it remind me our wedding day love this ,bring me in the lovely 🥰💕❤️past whenever my husband put it on
Ryan S.
Parrish
I am giving this one a 3 only because of its lasting power.  The smell is very clean and crisp and watery.  It is a great summer fragrance that isn't overbearing but unfortunately doesn't last as long as you might want it to.  For a full day outside you have to reapply.
Donald T.
toledo
Very nice smell and a ladies favorite for sure..I’ve had this for years and will continue to wear it as one of my favorites
Ein S.
Grand Haven , MI
My favorite out of my collection. 5 stars across the board for this amazingly scented spirit snatcher.
Ahdilah H.
Irvine, CA
I absolutely loveeeeee this cologne, amazing for men, very sexy and a bit musky but also very fresh and clean! It is great for everyday wear but also great for date nights out! Highly recommend for that special man in your life
Kekeletso T.
Pretoria
I genuinely love the smell of this perfume. It reminds me of my father. Whenever he puts it on he smells as if he jist stepped out the shower. ❤ I keep an empty bottle in my sock drower to make my socks smell fresh and not have an old smell
Brandon R.
Excellent smell and is really worth buying I would recommend. Comparing it to alternatives it better than the others. It has good value and is not to pricey. The scent is amazing and makes you smell good. I would recommend to other people definitely
Meagan F.
Victorville, CA
What was your impression of this perfume versus the other D&G perfume?
Prianka A.
Weehawken, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can I purchase this for the best price?

Macy's