BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Light Blue Pour Homme: the quintessence of the joy of life and seduction by Dolce&Gabbana. Made for the Dolce&Gabbana man: someone sensual and modern who likes to take care of himself, enhancing his healthy body with sports. The perfume captures the fresh, spicy and sensual scents of the Mediterranean, which we feel is the perfect playground for seduction.

The flacon for Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme blends the classicism of the shape that evokes the renowned bottle of Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme with the modernity and the freshness of a frosted glass and a “sky-blue” cap.

Top notes: Refreshing bergamot, juicy, sun-drenched Sicilian mandarin, and the clean scent of frozen grapefruit peel and aromatic juniper. Mediterranean Lightness.

Heart notes: Aromatic rosemary, the subtle spice of Sichuan pepper and sensual rosewood. Strong Masculinity.

Base notes: An understated blend of American musk wood, incense and oak moss that together gently establish this signature, sensual scent. Innate Sexiness.

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue For Men Eau de Toilette

Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue For Men Eau de Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Doree L.
My father tested this men’s fragrance and he hates it. It smells like urine to him and it doesn’t smell masculine at all. He received paper testers and he refused to put it on. I agree with him about this fragrance. It smells also cheap to me, like those black market fake designer fragrances that the makers put animal urine. It’s a horrible cologne. D G Dolce Gabbana 20220971 Dolce Gabbana Light Blue Mens Edt Spray
Aladin I.
Sarajevo
Amazing fragrance by famouos italian duo D&G. Very masculune but light fragrance wich is great during the day cause its not 'heavy' to wear!!! DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue Pour Homme
Bryan V.
I don't like this at all. Against my better judgment, I let a sales associate convince me to put some on my arm. Nope! I'm thankful the restroom was fully stocked with soap.
Shaniqua O.
arlington texas
I am not a fan of this smell when I was pregnant my brother would wear it and I wanted to push him in front of a train ..... after I had my baby I still hate this smell
yesenia c.
1,064 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Has anyone out tiger tried this yet? I've always been curious on how it smells
Farnaz G.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Even thou I am always the fan of light blue for women, I never liked it for mens :\
Michael M.
This smells so bad idk if it's just me or my personal preferences but this is definitely not for all people me being one of them
April P.
E Stroudsburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My best friend wears this perfume! It smells so good on her. I have never actually tried it. When she wears it, it's smells very fragrant and light at the same time. it smells throughout most of the day.
Michele B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I had high hopes for this and was excited when I got a sample, its smelt kinda ok out of the bottle (like little old ladys) but once it mixed with my body chemistry, it reeked like old luggage that had been in storage for decades..
Stephanie B.
This stuff is the grossest smelling perfume I have ever smelt and I am more than happy to give it its first F review. Everyone seems to over spray this and it's intoxicating. It definitely ages its wearers too.
Meagan F.
Victorville, CA
What was your impression of this perfume versus the other D&G perfume?
Prianka A.
Weehawken, NJ
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can I purchase this for the best price?

Macy's