BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Light Blue Pour Homme: the quintessence of the joy of life and seduction by Dolce&Gabbana. Made for the Dolce&Gabbana man: someone sensual and modern who likes to take care of himself, enhancing his healthy body with sports. The perfume captures the fresh, spicy and sensual scents of the Mediterranean, which we feel is the perfect playground for seduction.

The flacon for Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme blends the classicism of the shape that evokes the renowned bottle of Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme with the modernity and the freshness of a frosted glass and a “sky-blue” cap.

Top notes: Refreshing bergamot, juicy, sun-drenched Sicilian mandarin, and the clean scent of frozen grapefruit peel and aromatic juniper. Mediterranean Lightness.

Heart notes: Aromatic rosemary, the subtle spice of Sichuan pepper and sensual rosewood. Strong Masculinity.

Base notes: An understated blend of American musk wood, incense and oak moss that together gently establish this signature, sensual scent. Innate Sexiness.

Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This is my boyfriend's favorite cologne and he got a sample a couple years back in Sephora and I got the women's one and realized I had been wearing the men's one for a year! I love this stuff. It's light, fresh and clean. Not the most expensive either which is always nice.
Amelia S.
Columbia, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This perfume is my absolute obsession. My friend wore it once around me and I couldn’t stop smelling her haha I went out and bought myself some and haven’t switched since!
Aaron H.
As far as colognes go, this is the best starter out there for someone out of high school.  The frosted glass bottle is beautiful, the adverts are beautiful (still remember David Gandy on a boat) and most importantly, the scent is beautiful.  A perfect encompassing of fresh sea air and salt, and not too masculine or feminine.  In other words, the ultimate summer fragrance, especially in a beach town!
MONEKA S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I can't get enough of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue it smells too clean and fresh. You only need to spray just a tiny bit and it will last all day. I get too many compliments when I wear this perfume and it compliments by body chemistry perfectly. I highly recommend this to anyone who loves a soft but gentle perfume.
Shan L.
Waldorf, MD
Ok, I’m guilty! I’m that woman that will wear this because it smell so great! It’s one of my all time favorites. A matter of fact I’m going to go out and buy it the last time I had it! It was a gift from a co-worker who no longer wanted it! I wore it everyday because I fell in love with the smell.

I love a man that smells good so if a man wore this I might follow him around long enough to not get charged.
Alexandra H.
El Paso
I love this smell. I buy this for my husband every Christmas. You can buy it at Bells, the PX, and Macy's. They have different sizes and samples.
Morgan M.
Bardstown , KY
This is a classic! His soft refreshing fragrance is appealing to all who smell it. It's subtle but engaging--this will always be one of the go-to favorites! Would recommend to anyone looking for a classic scent!
Carly B.
Camillus, NY
My favorite! My go to scent it is light fresh and fruity! This lasts all day but is not something that will choke someone when you pass by them and make them say wow she's wearing too much perfume worth the money.
Luara M.
Worcester, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Um dos meus perfumes favoritos. Encontrei por acaso na TjMaxx na promoção. Trouxe pra casa e amei. É um perfume bem fresh, deixa a gente com aquele cheirinho maravilhoso pós banho. Vale muito a pena comprar, e quando acabar vou comprar outro sem duvida.
L T.
Tulsa, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Dolce gabbana is great with both men's and women's fragrances. I am really sensitive to scents, they can make me get headaches or nausea easily and the only ones I love and enjoy smelling on my husband and my brother is Light Blue. It is not overwhelming, smells so classy, a year round fragrance. Price is great and packaging is beautiful. This is my husband's all time favorite!
Meagan F.
Victorville, CA
What was your impression of this perfume versus the other D&G perfume?
Prianka A.
Weehawken, NJ
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can I purchase this for the best price?

Macy's