BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Light Blue Pour Homme: the quintessence of the joy of life and seduction by Dolce&Gabbana. Made for the Dolce&Gabbana man: someone sensual and modern who likes to take care of himself, enhancing his healthy body with sports. The perfume captures the fresh, spicy and sensual scents of the Mediterranean, which we feel is the perfect playground for seduction.

The flacon for Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme blends the classicism of the shape that evokes the renowned bottle of Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme with the modernity and the freshness of a frosted glass and a “sky-blue” cap.

Top notes: Refreshing bergamot, juicy, sun-drenched Sicilian mandarin, and the clean scent of frozen grapefruit peel and aromatic juniper. Mediterranean Lightness.

Heart notes: Aromatic rosemary, the subtle spice of Sichuan pepper and sensual rosewood. Strong Masculinity.

Base notes: An understated blend of American musk wood, incense and oak moss that together gently establish this signature, sensual scent. Innate Sexiness.

Theresa M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
One of the best male cologne in my opinion. My husband has been wearing this particular cologne for over 5 years. It smells like Summer flowers but very masculine and not overpowering at all. The smell lasts forever and I'm guessing he will probably keep buying this for the next 10 years. Definitely recommend this cologne if you're looking for something special to give your man
Caila G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I tried getting this for my husband because his regular cologne discontinued and the sales representative said she felt this was a close substitute. It does smell similar to his old cologne and luckily he loves it! I was also able to get it in a gift box set with one travel bottle and one full sized bottle and I spent $60 which was about the same price as the full bottle by itself.
Surbhi A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was trying to look for perfumes for my dad to gift earlier as father's day and I ended up in love with this... it smelled really good.. really fresh and light and perfect for the spring weather :) I liked it and it wasn't a bad price compared to the size, but in the end, I didn't end up getting it because I wanted a bigger bottle and they didn't have it at the time.
Eddie C.
Lakeland
Purchased at: Stop & Shop
One of my top 5 colognes very light but it lets people know you are around I am a repeated user this is my 3rd bottle this can last me up to 8 hours at work people always ask me what am I wearing and how good it smells I will definitely buy this again and again
Steve M.
Phoenix
Picked this scent up for a good price.  I liked the smell out of the bottle and once I put it on, it smelled great on me.  It lasts long enough for me and is mice and light.  I don't like too overpowering scents for the office.  I feel as the scent is light and may be unisex, it is pleasant for me and I will keep wearing it.
Cael H.
Augusta , GA
I usually prefer female perfume just because it tends to work better with my natural pheromones, however this particular one smells so damn good (both men AND women) that I always have a bottle and a travel sized handy. It has a very strong citrusy smell to it and a sharp “bite” is the only way I know how to describe it. Bottomline, it’s bomb.com.org.edu.co.uk
Jasmildred P.
Rockingham , VA
Best perfume in the market right now honestly, it has a light scent not too strong that can leave you smelling for hours. about the price I believe is very affordable for the smell it has, I would really recommend it to any men out there.
Ryan B.
This is my FAVORITE cologne to use! I received it as a gift one year ago, and still think it has the best smell out of any fragrance that i've ever smelled, and for a great price! I constantly get complimented on how good I smell, and it is honestly my favorite compliment to get! Light Blue Pour Homme Light Blue By Dolce & Gabbana For Men
Kayla L.
Grovetown, GA
A light easy, breezy kind of scent . Very clean and refreshing . Great for a scent pick me up through the day. A great smell for summer but not my most favorite perfume I've ever bought. I think it's light enough for people that don't like super strong scents to enjoy. I think the packaging is super understated but I think I kind of like that.
Jenitssa M.
My dad has this cologne and let me tell you guys!!!! It is the best cologne ever!!! Lmao it smells soooo good and literally long lasting like his clothes still smell like it after its been in the dirty laundry for days like, it's that good!
Meagan F.
Victorville, CA
What was your impression of this perfume versus the other D&G perfume?
Prianka A.
Weehawken, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can I purchase this for the best price?

Macy's