BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Light Blue Pour Homme: the quintessence of the joy of life and seduction by Dolce&Gabbana. Made for the Dolce&Gabbana man: someone sensual and modern who likes to take care of himself, enhancing his healthy body with sports. The perfume captures the fresh, spicy and sensual scents of the Mediterranean, which we feel is the perfect playground for seduction.

The flacon for Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme blends the classicism of the shape that evokes the renowned bottle of Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme with the modernity and the freshness of a frosted glass and a “sky-blue” cap.

Top notes: Refreshing bergamot, juicy, sun-drenched Sicilian mandarin, and the clean scent of frozen grapefruit peel and aromatic juniper. Mediterranean Lightness.

Heart notes: Aromatic rosemary, the subtle spice of Sichuan pepper and sensual rosewood. Strong Masculinity.

Base notes: An understated blend of American musk wood, incense and oak moss that together gently establish this signature, sensual scent. Innate Sexiness.

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue For Men Eau de Toilette

Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue For Men Eau de Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Belgi J.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my absolute favorite cologne for my husband to wear. I bought it once when we were dating and he still buys it now that we have been married for 12 years.
Tamsy K.
New Orleans, LA
The female Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue I do not like that much. It kind of smells as if it's a man's cologne and that is not very attractive for a female to wear.
Louie A.
Baldwin Park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Throughout high school this was my all time favorite cologne I would wear almost daily. After trying multiple amounts of colognes throughout the year, I felt I outgrew the dolce and gabbana light blue. After always skipping it on my visits to the Nordstrom cologne section, I decided to give it a try again. I obviously I had moments of nostalgia so I decided to buy it again. Till this day it does not disappoint. It smells fresh, crisp, and light. It doesn't overwhelm you and it's good for everyday use. I definitely recommend you to try this as a starter cologne, since it is really affordable and can come in gift sets.
Janina R.
Northlake
I would have to say that I would consider myself as a fragrance connoisseur & I have nose for beautiful & uniques fragrances. My taste in fragrances is high-end and intricate. Light Blue for men falls into my top five scents for men. This cologne sits prominently in the front row of my hubby’s fragrance collection on our dresser & is one of his go-to fragrances for an everyday fragrance and for different kinds of occasions... most importantly, I love how Light Blue smells ON HIM! It really does have a crisp, light, refreshing but SEXY scent that doesn't smell like he's being drentched in cologne but is easily identifiable. A little bit really does go a long way with this fragrance, a spritz in all your favorite places will definitely do the trick. I've also noticed that some colognes smell slightly different on different people due to various biological reasons, but I can say that in passing, I was able to clearly identify that a person was in fact wearing Light Blue. Many colognes will usually fade after several hours of wearing it due to several factors like: being exposed to the air, the wearer’s overall physiology OR if the wearer has sweat a lot; I can atest even after moving around & physical activity, I was still able to clearly identify and smell the Dolce & Gabbana Light blue cologne that he was wearing all day and into the night. Light blue is considered a premium fragrance on the expensive side; it does come in a pretty large bottle for the price. But, if you would like something light, crisp and refreshing that isn't overpowering but is still absolutely sexy... then this is your cologne! D & G Light Blue for men makes a thoughtful gift too, as I have given this cologne to my brother, which he loves. I know I will definitely be replacing our bottle of Dolce & Gabbana light blue cologne for men once my hubby’s is empty again.
Nikole M.
San Diego, CA
Absolutely LOVE! I am a woman who appreciates a nice smelling man as much as I appreciate a man that can dress well and accessorize to compliment his outfits and a part of that is a great smelling cologne.

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue is the perfect combination of sweet, light, and refreshing while still smelling very refined. A great gift for the man in your life! It can be a bit pricey but anything good isn't going to be cheap and this is no exception!!! it is well worth the money.
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
I love the smell of this! It's very strong so spray it carefully. It's a nice men's cologne. It's almost got a pepper under tone but not in a bad way. The packaging is really nice and it surprisingly isn't that expensive. It's definitely been a gift repurchase of mine that I love! I recommend getting the man in your life to try it out!
Marco G.
Nogales, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I own this scent, i really think it's an easy to wear spring/summer fragrance, it's masculine but at the same time modern... i would say that any guy from 18-100 can easily pull off this eau de toilette. It lasts with you the whole day without being overpowering, it has citrus notes and by that i mean fresh...
Micah C.
This is one of my favorite colognes! The scent is light but just enough to grab someone's attention. After using this moderately priced cologne for years, I can tell you that people will stop you to ask "What are you wearing?" If you like that sort of thing this cologne is for you! ;)
Doree L.
My father tested this men’s fragrance and he hates it. It smells like urine to him and it doesn’t smell masculine at all. He received paper testers and he refused to put it on. I agree with him about this fragrance. It smells also cheap to me, like those black market fake designer fragrances that the makers put animal urine. It’s a horrible cologne. D G Dolce Gabbana 20220971 Dolce Gabbana Light Blue Mens Edt Spray
Logan H.
Madison, WI
I'm absolutely obsessed with this scent. It is truly one of the most pleasant scents for women. LADIES, listen up! Men dig this scent - I get more compliments wearing this scent that absolutely anything else. I would highly recommend for those who enjoy a light but attention grabbing scent!
Meagan F.
Victorville, CA
What was your impression of this perfume versus the other D&G perfume?
Prianka A.
Weehawken, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can I purchase this for the best price?

Macy's