BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Light Blue Pour Homme: the quintessence of the joy of life and seduction by Dolce&Gabbana. Made for the Dolce&Gabbana man: someone sensual and modern who likes to take care of himself, enhancing his healthy body with sports. The perfume captures the fresh, spicy and sensual scents of the Mediterranean, which we feel is the perfect playground for seduction.

The flacon for Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme blends the classicism of the shape that evokes the renowned bottle of Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme with the modernity and the freshness of a frosted glass and a “sky-blue” cap.

Top notes: Refreshing bergamot, juicy, sun-drenched Sicilian mandarin, and the clean scent of frozen grapefruit peel and aromatic juniper. Mediterranean Lightness.

Heart notes: Aromatic rosemary, the subtle spice of Sichuan pepper and sensual rosewood. Strong Masculinity.

Base notes: An understated blend of American musk wood, incense and oak moss that together gently establish this signature, sensual scent. Innate Sexiness.

Justin B.
Meadville, PA
This has been my go to for awhile! This scent just hives with my body. I make sure to have it on me at all times. I haven’t found another scent that makes me as happy as this one. I love this one and will continue to use it till they stop making it. Great gift idea as well!
Destiny L.
Philadelphia
My boyfriend loveeeeessss this cologne I love it on him just got him one shipped to the house for Christmas last all day or night nice and crisp water & kind of lemony in a way type scent really fresh on the pricey side but much worth your money & much recommend to others
Krissna N.
Lancaster, PA
This is one of my favorite cologne scents. The scent is very light and it doesn’t smell really heavy and potent. It leaves you smelling fresh but also manly. It also makes you smell really expensive but it’s actually an affordable price for the brand you’re paying for.
Summer H.
Jacksonville
I really like this fragrance. I love the whole dolce and gabbana line but this one is by far my favorite. I would definitely purchase this product again. Plus, the packaging shows that this brand is of such high quality. It is a little pricey but the smell is nice.
Christopher T.
Millersville, PA
Love the crisp clean scent. It’s very light and airy. I like how it’s not overpowering but has the ability to last and linger all day. The price is pretty competitive with brands of a similar caliber. If I had a choice though, I would always choose Light Blue.
Morgan M.
Bardstown , KY
Yum! This scent is a pure classic that literally everyone is a fan of! It will always be one of my go-to fragrances for all year round! I always get compliments when I wear it! I would buy this again and recommend to anyone looking for a soft staple scent!
Amanda B.
Buckley, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is actually an extremely nice scent. It’s not over powering but it is spicy. It is not my absolute favorite fragrance. The bottle is simple but still really nice, it’s enough to make you curious about the fragrance and smell it, which should be the point.
Brandon R.
Excellent smell and is really worth buying I would recommend. Comparing it to alternatives it better than the others. It has good value and is not to pricey. The scent is amazing and makes you smell good. I would recommend to other people definitely
Andrea B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great on my boyfriend. It's not too strong and over powering or anything. It's more light, fresh and clean smelling. I always get compliments when I wear the women's version.
Kathleen C.
Shawnee, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I think that this is a really good sign. I don't think it's for everybody but that's why there's so many different fragrances on the market a little pricey but still quality product I could just be that it didn't work with my body hormones so
Meagan F.
Victorville, CA
What was your impression of this perfume versus the other D&G perfume?
Prianka A.
Weehawken, NJ
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can I purchase this for the best price?

Macy's