BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Light Blue Pour Homme: the quintessence of the joy of life and seduction by Dolce&Gabbana. Made for the Dolce&Gabbana man: someone sensual and modern who likes to take care of himself, enhancing his healthy body with sports. The perfume captures the fresh, spicy and sensual scents of the Mediterranean, which we feel is the perfect playground for seduction.

The flacon for Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme blends the classicism of the shape that evokes the renowned bottle of Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme with the modernity and the freshness of a frosted glass and a “sky-blue” cap.

Top notes: Refreshing bergamot, juicy, sun-drenched Sicilian mandarin, and the clean scent of frozen grapefruit peel and aromatic juniper. Mediterranean Lightness.

Heart notes: Aromatic rosemary, the subtle spice of Sichuan pepper and sensual rosewood. Strong Masculinity.

Base notes: An understated blend of American musk wood, incense and oak moss that together gently establish this signature, sensual scent. Innate Sexiness.

Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue For Men Eau de Toilette

Start your review of Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue For Men Eau de Toilette!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
N E S T O R M.
CARROLLTON , TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: ULTA
I don’t like light scents, so that is why I have it a three. Not terrible, but I like mine HEAVY and this isn’t that. Light for sure, kind of clean, but if I wanted to smell light and clean, I would stick to regular Downy or any other laundry scent
nicole d.
this is probably one of my all time favorite designer perfume that i own. it lasts forever. you can use it for every season. it’s on the more pricey side, but i would repurchase it again.
Ashley J.
I love this fragrance! It is a very citrusy and light smell. Not overpowering and subtle but lasts throughout the day. One of my favorites for summertime. I keep going back to this fragrance and have been using for years!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dolce and Gabbana light blue is a men’s fragrance that always smells very nice to me! It is a clean sent like you’ve just stepped out of the most luxurious shower ever! If you like clean since you will definitely like this
Victoria Rose F.
Corpus Christi
A clean crispy scent great for spring and summer , such a classic can really be worn all year! Last long and no matter who I seem to smell it on always smells great! Such a classic I’ll always wear this fragrance!
Lauren S.
Southampton, PA
This is one of my favorite summer perfumes! It’s so light and just feels like summer for me! The price is a good price for perfume and I love the bottle. Super classy!
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love when my husband wears this scent. It’s one of those clean fresh scents but very distinct. I can actually tell when someone is wearing Light Blue because it stands out. It’s like nothing else on the market. If you are looking for a gift in the cologne department, this is a safe choice!!
Kristy C.
Abington, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite cologne of my husbands huge collection. It’s makes me want to snuggle up just to smell it. It’s clean and refreshing g with a very distinct scent. I can pick it out every time someone is wearing it. Absolutely love it. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue For Men Eau de Toilette
Ryan S.
Parrish
I am giving this one a 3 only because of its lasting power.  The smell is very clean and crisp and watery.  It is a great summer fragrance that isn't overbearing but unfortunately doesn't last as long as you might want it to.  For a full day outside you have to reapply.
Kelsie M.
New Stanton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I purchased this cologne for my husband, who is really picky and doesn't like overwhelming scents like you typically see in male-oriented colognes. He loves it, and it wears very well on him. It doesn't take much product to achieve desired spray coverage, and it has great lasting power.
Meagan F.
Victorville, CA
What was your impression of this perfume versus the other D&G perfume?
Prianka A.
Weehawken, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can I purchase this for the best price?

Macy's