BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Light Blue Pour Homme: the quintessence of the joy of life and seduction by Dolce&Gabbana. Made for the Dolce&Gabbana man: someone sensual and modern who likes to take care of himself, enhancing his healthy body with sports. The perfume captures the fresh, spicy and sensual scents of the Mediterranean, which we feel is the perfect playground for seduction.

The flacon for Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme blends the classicism of the shape that evokes the renowned bottle of Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme with the modernity and the freshness of a frosted glass and a “sky-blue” cap.

Top notes: Refreshing bergamot, juicy, sun-drenched Sicilian mandarin, and the clean scent of frozen grapefruit peel and aromatic juniper. Mediterranean Lightness.

Heart notes: Aromatic rosemary, the subtle spice of Sichuan pepper and sensual rosewood. Strong Masculinity.

Base notes: An understated blend of American musk wood, incense and oak moss that together gently establish this signature, sensual scent. Innate Sexiness.

Alyssa H.
Woodville, MS
This has been one of my favorite perfumes since high school. It never failed that I got a brand new bottle/set for Christmas every year. A little bit goes a long way so it last forever. I get compliments every time I wear it.
Lee D.
This cologne has beautiful light scent that is fresh clean and crisp the price I felt was very reasonable it really goes a long way and last all day and night really worth the buy if you want a long lasting buy
G'Dione B.
Jackson, MS
My Dad bought me this for Christmas a few years back and I still really like this product. The smell is awesome but it isn’t a perfume I would wear on a daily basis. I only would consider wearing it on a special occasion. I would recommend this if a guy is looking for a gift for his girlfriend
Erin E.
Norfolk, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
warm, woody, and citrus -y. I like this for summer. I tried a tester so I would be curious to find out if it mellows out with wear and what sort of staying power it has
Tiffany H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This perfume smells amazing. Long lasting and amazing. It smells like the most perfect summer scent. Priced pretty well compared to other perfumes. I purchased mine at Nordstrom. Recommend this for everyone
Hannah M.
Glenside , PA
This cologne is such a great one for men. It’s good for day or night. It’s got a peppery fresh scent. Not to overpowering but will still turn heads. It’s seductive and classy all in one. The bottle is gorgeous with frosted glass and the wear time of this fragrance is all day long. This is the only cologne that my man wears and I absolutely love it and recommend it! A very memorable scent.
Brittany C.
Brewton, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell is just the first thing I love about the perfume! It is sexy but light and not overwhelming! The thing that I love most about it though is that it lasts! My jacket has smelled great for days!
Gladys R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
What a nice soft aroma this one has!!!!! I love it. It was a present for my husband and he told me this is one of his favorites. Well im not the one wearing it but is very pleasant for me to smell it.
Gernoris C.
Columbia, SC
Update..... This cologne is mesmerizing. My husband said this is his favorite so far. It really lasts all day and it doesn't fade as the day progresses!! DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue Pour Homme

This is my first time purchasing this cologne for my husband. This will be one of his Father's Day Gift. I love the scent. Not sure how long it will lasts over the course of a day but so far I love it.
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I purchased this for my boyfriend for his birthday and he loves it - and it's a bonus that I do as well :). It's not overpowering, not too musky and not too floral. It's a good balance of everything we love about fragrances. I will definitely buy another when he runs out of this one - and will be looking into other D&G men's colognes as well.
Meagan F.
Victorville, CA
What was your impression of this perfume versus the other D&G perfume?
Prianka A.
Weehawken, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Where can I purchase this for the best price?

Macy's