BY DOLCE & GABBANA #11 in Cologne

Light Blue Pour Homme: the quintessence of the joy of life and seduction by Dolce&Gabbana. Made for the Dolce&Gabbana man: someone sensual and modern who likes to take care of himself, enhancing his healthy body with sports. The perfume captures the fresh, spicy and sensual scents of the Mediterranean, which we feel is the perfect playground for seduction.

The flacon for Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme blends the classicism of the shape that evokes the renowned bottle of Dolce&Gabbana Pour Homme with the modernity and the freshness of a frosted glass and a “sky-blue” cap.

Top notes: Refreshing bergamot, juicy, sun-drenched Sicilian mandarin, and the clean scent of frozen grapefruit peel and aromatic juniper. Mediterranean Lightness.

Heart notes: Aromatic rosemary, the subtle spice of Sichuan pepper and sensual rosewood. Strong Masculinity.

Base notes: An understated blend of American musk wood, incense and oak moss that together gently establish this signature, sensual scent. Innate Sexiness.

Mahlik J.
Charleston
I have been dragging my feet on ordering this one for awhile. It was sitting on my wish list, looking me in the face every time I checked the list. Finally took the plunge, making sure that it was shipped and sold by Amazon. (If you are going to order fragrance online, please stick to verified retailers, or in this case Amazon. When you use third party sellers, you assume the risk involved regarding fake, old stock, etc.) For those who aren't aware, *always* check your batch code when ordering fragrance online. Simply search online for fragrance or cosmetic batch code validation. Find your product's batch code. Plug it into the required field, and voila, it will do two things. 1) verify authenticity, and 2) give you shelf life. I have found that most of my fragrances purchased online via Amazon or Sephora will be manufactured 2-5 months predating my order. I have attached a photo of the batch code for those wondering what the heck I am talking about. Also, I realize that these batch codes can easily be faked, but think about the logistics involved. A forger isn't likely to spend the time, money, and effort to fake the individual batch code. Boxes, yes. Bottles, yes. The fragrance itself, yes. But the batch code sticker is the least likely to be faked, especially since some are actually engraved into the bottle.

So far, I am very pleased with the scent. I have tested it in the department store, but for the $45 dollar price difference, I found Amazon was the way to go. Great light scent, ideal for spring/summer. Definitely has an aquatic feel, but a bit more spicy and mature than Acqua Di Gio. I like the way that D&G scents are blended, as I wear several. I also tried several of the flankers to Light Blue, (Swimming in Lipari, etc... but couldn't get over the harshness of the ambergris). This is definitely my favorite of the group. It blends the aquatics and sea salt very well. It actually reminds me trips to Florida and the beach when I was younger.
Justin W.
Mooresville
So, over the years, this cologne has become sort of like my signature scent. I've had others but I ALWAYS seem to come back to this one. There's just something about it that is so fresh and smooth and just a littl spicy. It isn't too strong but it isn't subtle enough so you can't tell I'm wearing it. It just seems to work really well with my body chemistry.

I've found a few other colognes lately that I really enjoy but I think this will forever be "my" scent.
Doree L.
My father tested this men’s fragrance and he hates it. It smells like urine to him and it doesn’t smell masculine at all. He received paper testers and he refused to put it on. I agree with him with this fragrance. It smells also cheap to me, like those black market fake designer fragrances that the makers put animal urine. It’s a horrible cologne. Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue For Men Eau de Toilette
Steve M.
Phoenix
Picked this scent up for a good price.  I liked the smell out of the bottle and once I put it on, it smelled great on me.  It lasts long enough for me and is mice and light.  I don't like too overpowering scents for the office.  I feel as the scent is light and may be unisex, it is pleasant for me and I will keep wearing it.
Cael H.
Augusta, GA
I usually prefer female perfume just because it tends to work better with my natural pheromones, however this particular one smells so damn good (both men AND women) that I always have a bottle and a travel sized handy. It has a very strong citrusy smell to it and a sharp “bite” is the only way I know how to describe it. Bottomline, it’s bomb.com.org.edu.co.uk
Brenda G.
Woburn , MA
This fragrance has been my favorite since high school. The smell is so soft to the nose. I’m a repeat user and always will be unless they stop making this fragrance. Buy it again ? Of course and I recommend this as a gift to your girlfriend, boyfriend, husband, or wife. Trust you will fall in love with the smell. ♥️
Baby-yaa W.
Alexandria, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I get why guys be feeling themselves. This cologne makes you feel like untouchable, invincible. All full of yourself. Long lasting and it doesn’t have a musk smell to it. Can be worn all year long.
Ashley M.
Salt Lake City
I got a sample of this from sephora and it smells amazingggg!!! I didnt know that it was mens since the woman at sephora gave it to me. Wasmt the first time i wore mens cologne lol its a very fresh smell and i still wear it to this day! I love it! The smell lasts for most of the day
Kyle G.
Washington, DC
So even though I wear the “female version” of light blue, I had a boyfriend who wore this and this was the best smell ever!!! Every guy should wear this, in my humble opinion. I definitely recommend this!
Jenny C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you are a light perfume type of person, this is the perfume for you! This perfume has a light floral scent and stays with you throughout the day. It comes in all types of sizes, very portable. Great if you would like to smell great but not too over bearing :D
Joseline A.
Does this smell as nice as it sounds?
Meagan F.
Victorville, CA
What was your impression of this perfume versus the other D&G perfume?
Antonio E.
Gary, IN
I would like to kno how that colonge smells
Prianka A.
Manhattan,NYC
This is awesome
Melissa S.
Elgin, IL
Where can I purchase this for the best price?

back