BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Light Blue For Men by Dolce & Gabbana is a fresh, citrusy Mediterranean scent that is sensual and irresistable, With a citrus filled top, and a heart comprised of spices and gentle herbs, all finished off with a sensual musky base, A fragrance worth waiting 6 years for!, Size: SET

• I've tried the woman version of this and it was kind of unisex. A...2 Answers
  • Does the scent last all day? 14 Answers
Samantha R.
Wayne, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give this cologne more stars I would! This smell is absolutely heavenly. I love when my boyfriend wears it! It's fresh, clean, and seriously so addicting. I bought this for my bf and it lasted over a year! Would absolutely buy again, it's my favorite scent for men.
Miriam V.
Redlands, CA
I found out my boyfriend wore this perfume when I told him that he smelled good. He responded with "I know. Every time I wear this cologne you tell me I smell good and whenever I wear my other one you don't say anything" ūüėā this was so funny to me. Anyway I love this cologne so much I bought it for him for Christmas
Jessica B.
San diego , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this for my boyfriend during christmas because i absolutely fell in love with the smell. Its like a sexy fresh manly scent. It is a bit pricey but with one or two sprays will be enough to last all day.
Yulisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
I fall in love all over again when my man wears this. It smells so sexy in my opinion, and a little goes a long way, I have it to him almost two Christmas ago and it looks as if it's going to last him a lot longer. I simply love it and so does he.
Moe A.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this product. Very soft and delicate smell for a cologne ,it last about 4 hours but you call always get. A travel size , I bought this cologne in Sephora for about $80 dollars I recommend it
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably the best smelling stuff ever I have bought it for my husband multiple times and crazy as it sounds all I want to do is sniff him! This is the best smell for men I have ever smelled in my life my husband absolutely loves it and makes me buy more as soon as it even looks like he may be running out! I suggest and man give his or try or ladies to get it for the man in your life I promise you he will thank you and you will enjoy it just as much as he does
Erika O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this scent. It's always my go to when I do not know what to purchase. May it be for a father or husband. It's affordable and definitely worth every penny. It's also a purchase that never seems to disappoint wether if it's a first time user or a repeating customer.
Natashia M.
I bought this for my husband & I think I love it more than he does. The smell lasts all day! It was a bit pricey for the small amount I bought but I love it. It was worth it. He wears it and I don't even want to let him leave the house.
Patty W.
I nice, lighter, crisp scent for men. I got it for an ex boyfriend and he always got compliments wearing it. Might be more of a summer cologne, if you tend to wear heavier scents in the fall/winter.
Debra H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I call this fragrance good smelling man. It's a cool, sexy fragrance that absolutely tantalize the olfactory system. I can drink my husband from a glass with this fragrance on.
Justice K.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
Does the scent last all day?
Sandy Jr I.
Magdeburg
I've tried the woman version of this and it was kind of unisex. Always love the smell of it. How about this one, does this have that strong manly scent?