BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Light Blue For Men by Dolce & Gabbana is a fresh, citrusy Mediterranean scent that is sensual and irresistable, With a citrus filled top, and a heart comprised of spices and gentle herbs, all finished off with a sensual musky base, A fragrance worth waiting 6 years for!, Size: SET

• I've tried the woman version of this and it was kind of unisex. Alw...2 Answers
  • Does the scent last all day? 14 Answers
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Quitman , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is probably the best smelling stuff ever I have bought it for my husband multiple times and crazy as it sounds all I want to do is sniff him! This is the best smell for men I have ever smelled in my life my husband absolutely loves it and makes me buy more as soon as it even looks like he may be running out! I suggest and man give his or try or ladies to get it for the man in your life I promise you he will thank you and you will enjoy it just as much as he does
Miriam V.
Miriam V.
Redlands, CA
I found out my boyfriend wore this perfume when I told him that he smelled good. He responded with "I know. Every time I wear this cologne you tell me I smell good and whenever I wear my other one you don't say anything" 😂 this was so funny to me. Anyway I love this cologne so much I bought it for him for Christmas
Patty W.
Patty W.
I nice, lighter, crisp scent for men. I got it for an ex boyfriend and he always got compliments wearing it. Might be more of a summer cologne, if you tend to wear heavier scents in the fall/winter.
Priyanka P.
Priyanka P.
I love the fragrance my dad uses it. Lasts longer and smells great all day without fading. Awesome and favourite.
Roselle Park, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
If I could give this cologne more stars I would! This smell is absolutely heavenly. I love when my boyfriend wears it! It's fresh, clean, and seriously so addicting. I bought this for my bf and it lasted over a year! Would absolutely buy again, it's my favorite scent for men.
Yulisa R.
Yulisa R.
Albuquerque, NM
I fall in love all over again when my man wears this. It smells so sexy in my opinion, and a little goes a long way, I have it to him almost two Christmas ago and it looks as if it's going to last him a lot longer. I simply love it and so does he.
Moe A.
Moe A.
Santa Ana, CA
Love this product. Very soft and delicate smell for a cologne ,it last about 4 hours but you call always get. A travel size , I bought this cologne in Sephora for about $80 dollars I recommend it
Alexa A.
Alexa A.
Mission, TX
By far one of the best colognes for men! i love the scent! it smells great for spring and summer time. It has a really great fresh and clean scent. The only bad thing about this cologne, is that it doesn't seem to last very long since its alcohol based and not oil.
Deer park , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not big on the scent but if you're looking for something manly yet, clean and shark then this is the cologne for you.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Oswego, NY
Love this scent on my man!! It is so #fresh & #light. I love the sexy, musk notes in it. It makes me want to cuddle up with him on the couch and take things from there :)
Justice K.
Justice K.
Sault Sainte Marie, MI
Does the scent last all day?
Sandy Jr I.
Sandy Jr I.
Magdeburg
I've tried the woman version of this and it was kind of unisex. Always love the smell of it. How about this one, does this have that strong manly scent?