Add a Photo

By DOLCE & GABBANA

DOLCE&GABBANA Light Blue Energy Body Bath & Shower Gel, 6.7 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - MORE BEAUTY BRANDS - SHOP ALL FRAGRANCE BRANDS

Hollee E.
Hollee E.
Yorktown, VA

This is definitely worth the cost. It smells phenomenal and the scent lasts for a huge portion of the day. My skin can be sensitive at times to scented products but this doesn't bother me at all. If you pair this with the perfume you will get compliments all day!
Jamie V.
Jamie V.
Whitesville

This is my absolute favorite scent ever! I use this stuff only in the spring/summer months. This light scent last a super long time and just smells so amazing! I buy it every time I run out. It is pricey but so worth it.
Jillian W.
Jillian W.
Port Saint Lucie, FL

The smell is amazing pair it with the perfume and you will be smelling like a million bucks all day long. This is my signature sent!! Well worth the money!! Due to the price I save it for special occassions.
Jessica N.
Jessica N.

The smell is heavenly and stays on my skin most of the day. I love this stuff!
Maureen A.
Maureen A.
Virginia, IL

If you think this is too expensive for body wash your wrong! Its amazing! It keeps you smelling fresh all day plus smells amazing!!

Join Now