BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Bath and shower gel gives the body a refreshing burst of energy. Not only does the body feel reinvigorated, but the skin is also cleansed, softened and subtly scented with the unmistakable notes of Light Blue.

Notes: citron, lemon, bluebell, Granny Smith apple, jasmine, rose, bamboo, cedarwood, amber, musk.

Jamie V.
Las Vegas
1,020 reviews
This is my absolute favorite scent ever! I use this stuff only in the spring/summer months. This light scent last a super long time and just smells so amazing! I buy it every time I run out. It is pricey but so worth it.
Hollee E.
New Kent, VA
This is definitely worth the cost. It smells phenomenal and the scent lasts for a huge portion of the day. My skin can be sensitive at times to scented products but this doesn't bother me at all. If you pair this with the perfume you will get compliments all day!
Jillian W.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
The smell is amazing pair it with the perfume and you will be smelling like a million bucks all day long. This is my signature sent!! Well worth the money!! Due to the price I save it for special occassions.
Jessica N.
The smell is heavenly and stays on my skin most of the day. I love this stuff!
Maureen A.
Virginia, IL
If you think this is too expensive for body wash your wrong! Its amazing! It keeps you smelling fresh all day plus smells amazing!!