DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue Eau Intense Pour Homme Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Rosalyn J.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Fragrance Family: FreshScent Type: Fresh AquaticsKey Notes: Grapefruit, Juniper, MuskAbout: This fragrance represents a new intensity of the iconic Light Blue Pour Homme. Strong and deep, the watery and citrus freshness is combined with a base of musky and woody notes for an irresistible and unique fragrance for men. Streamlined and modern, the design of the new flacon fragrance reflects the scent's heightened intensity. Inside the cool frosted-glass bottle, it takes on the evocative, light blue shade of the Mediterranean Sea.

Buy on Sephora*
Jermaine S.
Jermaine S.
Springfield, LA
I love the way this cologne smells. My girlfriend got this for me as a gift on Valentine's Day and I've already used it all. She bought this product at Dillard's and I'd definitely recommend it.
Cici D.
Cici D.
This cologne for men smell amazing. It's a timeless smell. It never goes out of style and smells awesome on every man I've smelled wearing it. This is a scent that pretty much blends well with any personal male scent. You won't go wrong purchasing it as a gift.
Sara-Catherine F.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I got this for my boyfriend because he needed a new fragrance! I really love how the smell isn't over powering a little bit does go a long way. But it still doesn't compare to my favorite fragrance for men Aqua Di Gio. However, this is a close second!!
Felix S.
Felix S.
Lawrence
This smells really good, is a very soft smell that doesn't irritate people. I bought one about 2 years ago... I would recommend Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme
Erma A.
Erma A.
Sacramento, CA
I love the way this smells on my husband it is a bit pricey but anything good is and this is good if you love a good smelling man then is is it love love love it mostly definitely will keep buying unless something better comes along
Alana M.
Alana M.
Agoura Hills
I recently got this for my boyfriend because he needed a new fragrance. It's long lasting and you really get what you pay for. It was his first time using it and he enjoys it a lot. I highly recommend this product for men!
Zeshaun C.
Zeshaun C.
salisbury
Very nice fragrance indeed, every time I put it on the wife absolutely loves it and so does everyone else. It is one of this fragrance that it is good for all occasions. You can not go wrong with this one!
Rachel C.
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL
I love this scent for men!! It's amazing I bought it for my boyfriend he loves it for work it has a great long lasting smell that is not over powering! It's pricey but most great name brand Perfumes are!
emily g.
emily g.
My husband has this cologne. I love the smell! It lasts a really long time too! Not an overpowering scent but a nice fresh scent. The price is not bad for the quality of the cologne. Four stars!
Rosalyn J.
Rosalyn J.
This cologne is amazing! I buy it for my husband for his Birthday every year. It smells so fresh, light with a hit of sweetness in there. I definitely recommend this awesome product.
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Visalia , CA
Would this be a good gift for my boyfriend?
Nataly S.
Nataly S.
oklahoma city, OK
Is there a girl version of this
Reni C.
Reni C.
gostaria de usar esse produto, é bom?
Nilda M.
Nilda M.
Quero experimentar esse perfume, ele possui fixação prolongada?
Ana Clara R.
Ana Clara R.
How long is the perfume in the body?