DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue Eau Intense Pour Homme Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Priyanka Y.DOLCE & GABBANA Light Blue Eau Intense Pour Homme Eau de Parfum Spray uploaded by Rosalyn J.

BY DOLCE & GABBANA

Fragrance Family: FreshScent Type: Fresh AquaticsKey Notes: Grapefruit, Juniper, MuskAbout: This fragrance represents a new intensity of the iconic Light Blue Pour Homme. Strong and deep, the watery and citrus freshness is combined with a base of musky and woody notes for an irresistible and unique fragrance for men. Streamlined and modern, the design of the new flacon fragrance reflects the scent's heightened intensity. Inside the cool frosted-glass bottle, it takes on the evocative, light blue shade of the Mediterranean Sea.

Buy on Sephora*
Jermaine S.
Springfield, LA
I love the way this cologne smells. My girlfriend got this for me as a gift on Valentine's Day and I've already used it all. She bought this product at Dillard's and I'd definitely recommend it.
Sara-Catherine F.
Tupelo, MS
I got this for my boyfriend because he needed a new fragrance! I really love how the smell isn't over powering a little bit does go a long way. But it still doesn't compare to my favorite fragrance for men Aqua Di Gio. However, this is a close second!!
Cici D.
This cologne for men smell amazing. It's a timeless smell. It never goes out of style and smells awesome on every man I've smelled wearing it. This is a scent that pretty much blends well with any personal male scent. You won't go wrong purchasing it as a gift.
Felix S.
Lawrence
This smells really good, is a very soft smell that doesn't irritate people. I bought one about 2 years ago... I would recommend Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue Pour Homme
Erma A.
Sacramento, CA
I love the way this smells on my husband it is a bit pricey but anything good is and this is good if you love a good smelling man then is is it love love love it mostly definitely will keep buying unless something better comes along
Alana M.
Agoura Hills
I recently got this for my boyfriend because he needed a new fragrance. It's long lasting and you really get what you pay for. It was his first time using it and he enjoys it a lot. I highly recommend this product for men!
Rachel C.
Sarasota , FL
I love this scent for men!! It's amazing I bought it for my boyfriend he loves it for work it has a great long lasting smell that is not over powering! It's pricey but most great name brand Perfumes are!
LuToria B.
Kerens, TX
This is my husband's favorite cologne. I bought it for him because I loved it and turns out he loves it too! Haha I have yet to find another cologne that he and I both love this much!
Rosalyn J.
This cologne is amazing! I buy it for my husband for his Birthday every year. It smells so fresh, light with a hit of sweetness in there. I definitely recommend this awesome product.
Jessica D.
orem, UT
One of my ultra favorite smells. You smell clean all day its great. The bottle might need some improvment.it doesnt go with everybody like it wont smell good if you sweat alot.
Stephanie M.
Visalia , CA
Would this be a good gift for my boyfriend?
Nataly S.
Lawton, OK
Is there a girl version of this
Ana Clara R.
How long is the perfume in the body?
Reni C.
gostaria de usar esse produto, é bom?
Katelynn D.
Verona, PA
I want to get my fiancé a gift. How strong is the smell? too much for the nose?